Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha as impressive as our height is, I can't wait to lay a beatdown on some thp'ers.

If I make it Chunky I will gladly play along side you. Hell, Id carry the bag if I didnt get selected!

Thats a really cool idea. I second that. Imagine if the course would let THP have caddies for the day?

Definitely not. Coolbreeze and Jrod are two of the tallest guys I've ever played golf with, for example.

Sent from Tapatalk

TC comes from a long line a mountain men in the Carolina ranges. I think from the Bunyan side of the Clampets

Kongfrontation

Thats a really cool idea. I second that. Imagine if the course would let THP have caddies for the day?

As we mentioned in the previous one. The MC events will utilize riding carts.

Hahahaha as impressive as our height is, I can't wait to lay a beatdown on some thp'ers.

Im so excited already I hope I just make it to be eligible for this. Im determined to make it

If I make it Chunky I will gladly play along side you. Hell, Id carry the bag if I didnt get selected!

If you do not get in, there will always be volunteer spots available to assist GolferGal. The guys did an amazing job this year.

Is it weird to say that I hope I am there to receive the beating? Lol. Win, lose, or draw, I want to be a part of this fantastic event.

As we mentioned in the previous one. The MC events will utilize riding carts.

That's what I figured. But I still thought the idea was cool- people could call me "Ste"....I mean .. 'Joe' for the day hahha

If you do not get in, there will always be volunteer spots available to assist GolferGal. The guys did an amazing job this year.

Great! But Im determined to get in this!

This!! I will be there at MC 2.0 one way or another.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hahahah. Its an amazing experience and I'm beyond humbled right now :) look forward to seeing who else gets in!

So are several thousand others and we truly wish we had spots for everybody. However if someone does not get in on this, there are spots on the waiting list for the THP Outing of course that are available. The waiting list is only a couple of people deep right now so there is a strong chance that you could get in.

This!! I will be there at MC 2.0 one way or another.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Glad to hear it. Would love to have the help of course.
You have no idea how much this means to us and it NEVER goes unnoticed.

Team THP making the most of early bashing of the other teams! Great looking team there though

That would be fun to help out. So much behind the scenes work in all of this to keep things going smooth.

So are several thousand others and we truly wish we had spots for everybody. However if someone does not get in on this, there are spots on the waiting list for the THP Outing of course that are available. The waiting list is only a couple of people deep right now so there is a strong chance that you could get in.

Glad to hear it. Would love to have the help of course.
You have no idea how much this means to us and it NEVER goes unnoticed.

Yes, Ive been looking into that as well

congrats to those who put the hard work in on this site to make it what it is I can't wait to hear the constant updates on the MCv2.0

Congratulations to those who are on Team THP. Now Hawk's trash talk will be even worse. Oy vey! :)

I agree cookie. I'll be there one way or another. The gf already agreed.

tapatalk addict....

Yes, Ive been looking into that as well

I think I speak for all those that helped out with the first MC. I was a real pleasure to be a part of history. Hanging with the guys and sharing in their joy and the success of the event was priceless. My name is top in that list and yes it's easier for some than others because of local. But staying active, supporting your team will work just as well.
I, like everyone else wants to play and if it's meant to be it will. If not I'm front and center behind the scenes with GG and whim ever else wants to have a great time.

Kongfrontation

I think I speak for all those that helped out with the first MC. I was a real pleasure to be a part of history. Hanging with the guys and sharing in their joy and the success of the event was priceless. My name is top in that list and yes it's easier for some than others because of local. But staying active, supporting your team will work just as well.
I, like everyone else wants to play and if it's meant to be it will. If not I'm front and center behind the scenes with GG and whim ever else wants to have a great time.

Kongfrontation

I couldnt agree with you more Tadashi. Im just excited. If nothing else I look forward to the outing

looking forward to the chance of partaking in this great event

Quoted because anyone trying to get into this should read it more than once. This is what it's about. Great post Hawk

Well I will have to bend down to pick up that big trophy. Lift with the legs otherwise my back will go out

That Chunnky does suck.

Chunnky you are a funny guy and this is the last time I'm going to be nice to you and tell you its going to be an honor to beat you in the Morgan Cup 2.0.

Absolutely. If not in the MC, definitely want to help out GG with this undertaking!

Sign up for the waiting list for the Outing and Demo Day, we would love to have you.

Absolutely. If not in the MC, definitely want to help out GG with this undertaking!

Sign up for the waiting list for the Outing and Demo Day, we would love to have you.

I cannot find the post for the outing. I know Im over looking it.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back