Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't make it we will need you keep track of all the short jokes they direct at Chunk on the live feed..hehehe

Oh I gladly would!

I didnt say what in the MC was most important to him. He said he could not afford to come down to help. As in financially. To come down to the MC and help costs less than coming down to the MC to compete. So it was not just about money, but the return on investment for his money. I appreciated his honesty.

I know it costs less to help, and as I said I would love more than anything to help out any way I could. I would spend all of my time helping THP if I could in any way.

Haha how tall is Chunky anyways? I wouldnt call me short but I am going to feel bad if I am making fun of someone that is taller then me.

I'm wondering the same thing.

make no mistake, I went for the Four Rivers BBQ, to heck with the golf...hehehe

Hanging with the guys , meeting JB and GG and helping out was fun. The birth of my chilren was the experince of a life time. Assisting with MC was a close second...
Makes sense to me. I just dont want people to think ROI is always about hard goods. Because Im sure SethO and Tadashi felt like they got their moneys worth!

Haha how tall is Chunky anyways? I wouldnt call me short but I am going to feel bad if I am making fun of someone that is taller then me.

5'5 before fusion surgery. 5'4.5 now. Don't feel bad dude. I have been hearing short jokes since the doc slapped my behind. No biggie and some of them even get me laughing. Just at least be creative with it.

5'5 before fusion surgery. 5'4.5 now. Don't feel bad dude. I have been hearing short jokes since the doc slapped my behind. No biggie and some of them even get me laughing. Just at least be creative with it.

Your not going to take your ball and go home?
You are not a slow golfer that is a good start. Even if if takes you a few more strides.

Ok cool I have a few inches on ya :p Us shorter golfers gotta stick together though! 6ft is overrated

I'm 2" taller than Chunk so I can make short jokes since I am vertically challenged as well.

I'm not even much taller. 5' 7" for me, so I'm almost in the same boat as you. Especially around my friends (all well over 6')

Is this truth hour? Cause if so then I am taller!! :alien: :D :D :D

Guys lets remember that during roll call, everybody can give out their height if they choose.
Until then lets remember that this is the MC thread.

Chunky, I love the avy dude.

Team THP! Wow! Pretty excited to represent the website with you guys.

The effin wow factor is my Captain and I love it! Jake and I on the same team? It almost feels weird.

You are not a slow golfer that is a good start. Even if if takes you a few more strides.

But the media likes it when you take your time. It lets us catch up on interviews, pictures, writing a novel, and going home and back without missing much of the action. :alien:

But the media likes it when you take your time. It lets us catch up on interviews, pictures, writing a novel, and going home and back without missing much of the action. :alien:

Well then if you hurry, you can still catch the last member from MC 1, finishing up his round. He is on the 16th hole, so you have about 4 hours to catch him before he finishes.

Well then if you hurry, you can still catch the last member from MC 1, finishing up his round. He is on the 16th hole, so you have about 4 hours to catch him before he finishes.

:clapp:

OG was in MC 1? or did he just think he was in it?

make no mistake, I went for the Four Rivers BBQ, to heck with the golf...hehehe

Hanging with the guys , meeting JB and GG and helping out was fun. The birth of my chilren was the experince of a life time. Assisting with MC was a close second...

The Four Rivers BBQ is worth the trip alone..........

Lets just say the slow play from MC 1 was rated by the Motion Picture association...PG13

QUOTE=c0ncept;911989]OG was in MC 1? or did he just think he was in it?[/QUOTE]

Congrats dude...I know you are amped...Can't wait to see your promos this time around.

Chunky, I love the avy dude.

Team THP! Wow! Pretty excited to represent the website with you guys.

The effin wow factor is my Captain and I love it! Jake and I on the same team? It almost feels weird.

Lets just say the slow play from MC 1 was rated by the Motion Picture association...PG13

QUOTE=c0ncept;911989]OG was in MC 1? or did he just think he was in it?
[/QUOTE]

Lol. I love this!

When you get a chance there was a video that Caleb and I shot of two bugs going up a hill with some great commentary. Hope you take a glance at it.

I don't know man, that 16th green had some tricky breaks in it. The multiple reads will add at least 15 to 20...per putt.

--
tapatalk

Mean TC might make me pout a little but I will not disappear.

Normally I would say that any team with JB and TC would be an overwhelming favorite to win the trash-talking competition prior to MC 2.0, but half of the time prior to the first MC, they were making fun of P4B. Now P4B is on their team, so I wonder what they'll talk about?

I will say this to any prospective participants in MC 2.0: if you talk about women's soccer, you will be an EASY trash talk target. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back