Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you get a chance there was a video that Caleb and I shot of two bugs going up a hill with some great commentary. Hope you take a glance at it.

Haha some of the random videos from the MC were hilarious. V2.0 should have a lot of laughs too.

Chunky, I love the avy dude.

Team THP! Wow! Pretty excited to represent the website with you guys.

The effin wow factor is my Captain and I love it! Jake and I on the same team? It almost feels weird.

I hope to get some advice from you dude. Team Hackers was well represented and I don't want to mess that up. This is amazing. I can't believe I was lucky enough to get Team Hackers too!! Might ask Seth to modern up the logo though

Mean TC might make me pout a little but I will not disappear.

I get to make fun of you and make videos about you for like a year bro. You're screwed.

When you get a chance there was a video that Caleb and I shot of two bugs going up a hill with some great commentary. Hope you take a glance at it.

Spank, I resent being called a bug!

Oh wait, you weren't talking about me and my singles competitor, carry on.

I hope to get some advice from you dude. Team Hackers was well represented and I don't want to mess that up. This is amazing. I can't believe I was lucky enough to get Team Hackers too!! Might ask Seth to modern up the logo though

I bet it hasnt even sunk in yet has it Chunky?

I am sure there will be a few sacrafical lambs in the MC 2.0 thread....there will be 14 willing candidates

Normally I would say that any team with JB and TC would be an overwhelming favorite to win the trash-talking competition prior to MC 2.0, but half of the time prior to the first MC, they were making fun of P4B. Now P4B is on their team, so I wonder what they'll talk about?

I will say this to any prospective participants in MC 2.0: if you talk about women's soccer, you will be an EASY trash talk target. :wink:

I bet it hasnt even sunk in yet has it Chunky?

It has. I'm ready to beat down those suckers. I just need to know who will be hoisting the trophy with me.

Hi Teammate TC.

Hello Tmod! Maybe we can team up and give lessons to chumps in divot taking and back spin implementing wedge shots?

Hi Teammate TC.

Hi TMex. I'm Capt so I can choose who you play perhaps. I think I want a TMex in at least one of my matches

Normally I would say that any team with JB and TC would be an overwhelming favorite to win the trash-talking competition prior to MC 2.0, but half of the time prior to the first MC, they were making fun of P4B. Now P4B is on their team, so I wonder what they'll talk about?

I will say this to any prospective participants in MC 2.0: if you talk about women's soccer, you will be an EASY trash talk target. :wink:

Or being a Duke alum is enough as well.

Where is puttin4ahairtransplant anyways?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hi Chunky! :D

A year of trash talk and video bashing is a long long time.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I forgot about the intro vids...These will be good the second time around. TEAM Tho better not let us down....

I can't wait for Chunkylover video's in fact I may have one in the works.

Did I mention that I'm excited!

Lol at the avy Chunky...funny thing is when I say your name as captain, one of my fret thoughts was Napoleon...lol

Congrats to everyone on Team THP. Awesome golfers on that list and all are certainly deserving of this honor.

Hi TMex. I'm Capt so I can choose who you play perhaps. I think I want a TMex in at least one of my matches

I wouldn't mind a little chunky myself.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hello Tmod! Maybe we can team up and give lessons to chumps in divot taking and back spin implementing wedge shots?

I think that's a must. We can shows these internet golfers to spin it to the flag and not off the green. We will show them a divot is acceptable and shouldn't hurt.

Hi Chunky! :D

A year of trash talk and video bashing is a long long time.

Tappin' from my iPad!

My Nike brother!! I do need to get better at the video. These guys are all pro's already

I wouldn't mind a little chunky myself.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I think that's a must. We can shows these internet golfers to spin it to the flag and not off the green. We will show them a divot is acceptable and shouldn't hurt.

Fact: My teammates rule.

I'm incredibly excited for all the videos leading up to MC 2.0! With all these great forum members, this should be fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back