Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what equipment will be out by next year? Callaway will probably have a new ball out by then.. Maybe the Z-Star will have an update as well? Bridgestone?

I wonder what equipment will be out by next year? Callaway will probably have a new ball out by then.. Maybe the Z-Star will have an update as well? Bridgestone?

Each of these companies officially refreshes at the PGA Show each year (BSG is every 2) in January in Orlando. So each company will have a completely new line out.

As much as I would love to say I'd help out with MC 2.0 if I don't get in, but I just can't justify spending the money to fly down there and stay to help. I will gladly assist THP in any way possible from home though!

Each of these companies officially refreshes at the PGA Show each year (BSG is every 2) in January in Orlando. So each company will have a completely new line out.

This really has me excited. Each company had some great products this year and I expect there to be even more advances in the new lines.

I couldnt agree with you more Tadashi. Im just excited. If nothing else I look forward to the outing

The outing is so much fun. I can't wait till the outing.

As much as I would love to say I'd help out with MC 2.0 if I don't get in, but I just can't justify spending the money to fly down there and stay to help. I will gladly assist THP in any way possible from home though!

At least your honest. Spending the money for you is about getting the gear. Its cool and I appreciate your honesty.

True, so all three companies should have some fun toys to play with come event time. This year's wasn't bad. TM's giant wing on the other side of the place though was interesting. Did you remember if Nike was there other than the demo day? I don't remember them at all.

True, so all three companies should have some fun toys to play with come event time. This year's wasn't bad. TM's giant wing on the other side of the place though was interesting. Did you remember if Nike was there other than the demo day? I don't remember them at all.

I dont want to make this thread about the PGA Show as we have a full sub forum for that, but Nike did have another booth, however it was not for equipment. Leather goods only.

Just a few more months my man....

I know. Man I am loving that this year I just am anxious for the outing to get here. Last year I was anxious because I had never met anyone. Now I just can't wait to see my friends again. And now it ties into the MC as I get to kick Team Hundy Humpers butts prior to the MC.

At least your honest. Spending the money for you is about getting the gear. Its cool and I appreciate your honesty.

Thanks. And it isn't just about the equipment. I'm a high school kid with not too much money in the bank and with parents that won't pay, so if I get into the MC 2.0 I'll barely be able to pay everything as it is. I'm already cutting back and saving in case I do get into MC 2.0, so to spend about half my savings to not participate is just not justifiable as much as I would like it to be. I hope you don't take that the wrong way as I would do ANYTHING I could from home to help THP at any time. I'll say it again but hope you know it by now: I love it here.

Thanks. And it isn't just about the equipment. I'm a high school kid with not too much money in the bank and with parents that won't pay, so if I get into the MC 2.0 I'll barely be able to pay everything as it is. I'm already cutting back and saving in case I do get into MC 2.0, so to spend about half my savings to not participate is just not justifiable as much as I would like it to be. I hope you don't take that the wrong way as I would do ANYTHING I could from home to help THP at any time. I'll say it again but hope you know it by now: I love it here.

I dont take it the wrong way and as said, I appreciate your honesty.

I wouldnt go that far for most. I mean, you can call him out on that if you'd like. But for me its about competing. If I was anywhere near and could/can help, I would/will at the drop of a hat, and I hope most on here would know that. But the build up to the competition, the trash talk, the gear, it all provides the ultimate experience. Showing up and helping isnt getting THAT experience. Not to say its any worse of an experience, because I can tell from Tadashi and SethO's posts that they had an experience of a lifetime. But it wasnt the original experience of a lifetime that everyone was amping up to have.

I dont take it the wrong way and as said, I appreciate your honesty.

Thanks a lot JB. Always feel free to let me know if I can help in any way from here. I support the MC 2.0 in full no matter what!

I wouldnt go that far for most. I mean, you can call him out on that if you'd like. But for me its about competing. If I was anywhere near and could/can help, I would/will at the drop of a hat, and I hope most on here would know that. But the build up to the competition, the trash talk, the gear, it all provides the ultimate experience. Showing up and helping isnt getting THAT experience. Not to say its any worse of an experience, because I can tell from Tadashi and SethO's posts that they had an experience of a lifetime. But it wasnt the original experience of a lifetime that everyone was amping up to have.

Good post Thainer. I agree wholeheartedly. Though I don't know if JB was "calling me out". Just saying what he thought.

If you don't make it we will need you keep track of all the short jokes they direct at Chunk on the live feed..hehehe

Thanks a lot JB. Always feel free to let me know if I can help in any way from here. I support the MC 2.0 in full no matter what!

I dont want to make this thread about the PGA Show as we have a full sub forum for that, but Nike did have another booth, however it was not for equipment. Leather goods only.

All good, I just couldn't remember if they did or not.

I didnt say what in the MC was most important to him. He said he could not afford to come down to help. As in financially. To come down to the MC and help costs less than coming down to the MC to compete. So it was not just about money, but the return on investment for his money. I appreciated his honesty.

If you don't make it we will need you keep track of all the short jokes they direct at Chunk on the live feed..hehehe

Haha how tall is Chunky anyways? I wouldnt call me short but I am going to feel bad if I am making fun of someone that is taller then me.

ZZ20055Golfer-SchleichS-Wgermany-PeyoC-1979-Yellow-Pants.JPG

This is all I can picture.

Makes sense to me. I just dont want people to think ROI is always about hard goods. Because Im sure SethO and Tadashi felt like they got their moneys worth!

I didnt say what in the MC was most important to him. He said he could not afford to come down to help. As in financially. To come down to the MC and help costs less than coming down to the MC to compete. So it was not just about money, but the return on investment for his money. I appreciated his honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back