Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

Nice going Tadashi, I can say the same in a few days. Looking forward to seeing your submissions man!

Nice going Tadashi, I can say the same in a few days. Looking forward to seeing your submissions man!
What are you doing cookie??? Haven't you spent the last 8 days on these videos now? Gonna start calling you Spielberg77 after this. :D

I say this, 30 sec isn't enough time but if I don't get in I'll have a second career as an auctioneer...hehe

What are you doing cookie??? Haven't you spent the last 8 days on these videos now? Gonna start calling you Spielberg77 after this. :D

I did the promo vid last week but did not like the first 4.5 seconds. So came up with an idea to replace that part and filmed/edited/uploaded it today.

Know what I want to do for the personal video, and will be filming it this week in different parts and then splicing together this weekend. Waiting for a package to arrive before I can start filming.

How are your submissions coming man?

How are your submissions coming man?
Going to get 'em in this weekend as next weekend I'm out on a golf trip! I have my intro but still thinking about promo, but I have an idea.

I think I'll be filiming my videos tonight. At least my personal one if nothing else. I'm doing it all off the cuff. Almost no planning. I don't have time to plan/do anything extensive with school and college and everything. Just using the camera on my phone and I'm gonna wing it for the most part. So pumped for the viewing party.

I think I'll be filiming my videos tonight. At least my personal one if nothing else. I'm doing it all off the cuff. Almost no planning. I don't have time to plan/do anything extensive with school and college and everything. Just using the camera on my phone and I'm gonna wing it for the most part. So pumped for the viewing party.

Awesome man - glad to see you submitting an entry as I know you were debating it since you can't make 2 THP trips next year. Looking forward to seeing them during the viewing party!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I have to get KellyBo to help me complete mine tonight. They will not be as pro looking as most of yours however hopefully my chance of making a team will be as good as most.

Awesome man - glad to see you submitting an entry as I know you were debating it since you can't make 2 THP trips next year. Looking forward to seeing them during the viewing party!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks! These are mostly for fun, but if I do get selected I will definately see what I can do because I'd obviously love to go! I really want to see yours, I'm sure they'll be amazing!

Well, I love shooting and editing video so that is why I am still playing with mine but remember what GG said: it's about content, not video quality/production!! With that said, I still hope mine looks good. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Im having some troubles nailing down what I want to say. This has been so hard not seeing someone elses!

Well, I love shooting and editing video so that is why I am still playing with mine but remember what GG said: it's about content, not video quality/production!! With that said, I still hope mine looks good. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I have no doubt in my mind that they will. And the content will likely be awesome as well! You are one of the most dedicated members of THP Cookie. It would be fantastic for the event if you were in it!

I just want mine to be well received. I think the content is good, if you know me, but there will be people that don't know me judging, so I hope they "get it". Does that make sense?

I just want mine to be well received. I think the content is good, if you know me, but there will be people that don't know me judging, so I hope they "get it". Does that make sense?

I hope so too, but I should warn that the judges truly dont know anything about the forum. Outside of GolferGal, not a single judge has ever logged into THP I dont believe.

I will be shooting my introduction video tonight, and on the course shooting the promo video this weekend. I have some decent ideas, but I have no idea how they will turn out. Video production, not a strength of mine!

Thanks Damaikis - much appreciated!

Makes sense Yorkem; I think as long as you are being yourself and not referencing inside jokes or something then you should be fine.

Thainer - no doubt man. A benchmark of some kind would be most helpful!! But that's also all the fun of waiting for the viewing party to see how we stack up against one another.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Let me also reiterate just as we put in the initial post. Production qualities do not matter for the most part.

I hope so too, but I should warn that the judges truly dont know anything about the forum. Outside of GolferGal, not a single judge has ever logged into THP I dont believe.

Suddenly rethinking entire intro video...arrrggghhhh!!!!

okay I got my video uploaded to the computer. And I got it to where it's 29 secs long. And I think it turned out pretty good. It took a few more takes this time than it did the other day when I was filming it. But then again the video the other day, I can't get short enough. And I think this one turned out better anyways. So, now on to the Promo Video. Got a decent idea for it also.

Oh BTW, I can't believe I forgot how good looking I am... Maybe I should be in the movies... :laughing:

I still think I am going to wrap my video up by saying that my video is better than yorkems. :D

I got my intro video done, and will be shooting my promo video either Thursday or this weekend.

Promo video done!!!!! Audition video next up baby

Man, I am so happy to see all the busy folks working on videos!

Back