Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

After every thing is put to rest today. I will attempt to make my promo video tomorrow on my day off. Once it is done I will be sending them in as soon as possible. Good luck to all who have entered! I'm sure whomever is chosen will do THP and the MC proud!

After every thing is put to rest today. I will attempt to make my promo video tomorrow on my day off. Once it is done I will be sending them in as soon as possible. Good luck to all who have entered! I'm sure whomever is chosen will do THP and the MC proud!

Good luck, BF!

The videos are getting close be being finished. I am feeling really great about how they are turning out. I think I might tweak the personally video a bit, but the promo is mainly done. SWEET!

My videos are done, and sent to GG. I am just waiting for a confirmation email from her to make sure everything came through ok, and then I can relax a little. I have only let 1 THP forum member see my videos, and he thought they were pretty good, so I hope you guys enjoy them. BTW, that 1 person was not Chunky. I want him to get his first look while watching them at the viewing party with JB, Ddec, GG, and the judges.

My videos are done, and sent to GG. I am just waiting for a confirmation email from her to make sure everything came through ok, and then I can relax a little. I have only let 1 THP forum member see my videos, and he thought they were pretty good, so I hope you guys enjoy them. BTW, that 1 person was not Chunky. I want him to get his first look while watching them at the viewing party with JB, Ddec, GG, and the judges.

of course he thought they were good. If he told you otherwise you may have fired him! haha
Nah I'm sure they are good. Good luck guy

Good job yorkem and good luck! :clapp:

of course he thought they were good. If he told you otherwise you may have fired him! haha
Nah I'm sure they are good. Good luck guy

No, no, no...NOT CHUNKY!!! Someone else.

ddec with the skim!

Congrats yorkem and good luck dude!

Good luck Yorkem!

practiced a little video editing for my MC video. here is my practice video

[video=youtube;7-HtChnqshw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-HtChnqshw[/video]

"I just laid up to a number....I don't even know what that number is, but I laid up to it." HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You just have to cut 28 seconds off of that and send it!

nah...that was for practice on editing.

LOL One-T!! Only you would have your own personal highlight reel. Besides a few good shots, the laying up to an unknown number takes the cake!! Funny stuff buddy.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice video One-T. I hope it gets you in the MC. Do you think you should have shown us your video before the due date?

Just got back from the course....wow is all I can say. That 30 seconds goes by FAST!!!! I dont' know how many outtakes I have but its got to be over 50 from slip-ups to dogs barking to lawn mowers to cars driving by. Was fortunate that the course was mostly clear and didn't have people looking at me strange. Anyways, have a small part to still record by now on to the editing process. Excited to finally have some footage recorded so we'll see how it comes out!

New respect for those doing these videos!!!

Just got back from the course....wow is all I can say. That 30 seconds goes by FAST!!!! I dont' know how many outtakes I have but its got to be over 50 from slip-ups to dogs barking to lawn mowers to cars driving by. Was fortunate that the course was mostly clear and didn't have people looking at me strange. Anyways, have a small part to still record by now on to the editing process. Excited to finally have some footage recorded so we'll see how it comes out!

New respect for those doing these videos!!!

LOL - great stuff Nate!!

I feel your pain - when I was shooting my promo video I wanted to do it on a specific hole. Daylight was running a bit short and 30 feet from the tee box is an old man VERY SLOWLY weed eating his backyard. Needless to say, I wanted to hop the fence and offer to help. :D

cookie, those crazy sounds you really never noticed before, ha! I'm interested to see what little wind was out there, if it was picked up.....praying it wasn't. I like my promo video but my intro will be a roll of the dice. Errrrrrrr.

Nate, I had the same thing happen to me. I cant tell you how many outtakes I have where I am in mid-sentence and say, "And theres another damn car" or "and thats a dog barking."

Shoot man a dog barking at a car ain't nothing like a bo hawg chasing a dog across the fairway in circles :D

Nate, I had the same thing happen to me. I cant tell you how many outtakes I have where I am in mid-sentence and say, "And theres another damn car" or "and thats a dog barking."
When this is all over I'm going to put a montage of outtakes together....might be pretty funny!

Still haven't made my videos yet... Somebody needs to come over to my house and force me to make them. :D

Still haven't made my videos yet... Somebody needs to come over to my house and force me to make them. :D

Get off your lazy arse man and git er done :banghead: :blob: :D :deadhorse: lol

Back