Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

Get off your lazy arse man and git er done :banghead: :blob: :D :deadhorse: lol

Thanks OG haha. I'll get around to it on the 20th probably. Lol

Nice video One-T. I hope it gets you in the MC. Do you think you should have shown us your video before the due date?

Nice skim bro

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

One-T, that was pretty cool to watch some of that funny stuff again. I'm glad you were practicing your editing and decided to share with us!

practiced a little video editing for my MC video. here is my practice video

[video=youtube;7-HtChnqshw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-HtChnqshw[/video]

Pretty good stuff One T! Can't wait to see what you come up with for your vids!

The best of One-T had me rolling hahaha

That was a great video One-T, had me captivated from beginning to end.

LOL One-T!! Only you would have your own personal highlight reel. Besides a few good shots, the laying up to an unknown number takes the cake!! Funny stuff buddy.

Tappin' from my iPad!

The best of One-T had me rolling hahaha
But no 5 wood stuff! I am disappointed! haha

Videos are sent!!!

Uploading videos to youtube right now!

with all the excitement of people sending them in, it is getting harder for me to not watch any until the viewing party. But I am committed to not watch a thing. I cannot wait to see what everybody has to say.

with all the excitement of people sending them in, it is getting harder for me to not watch any until the viewing party. But I am committed to not watch a thing. I cannot wait to see what everybody has to say.

Is the viewing party viewing the winners and notables? Or viewing them all?

Big sigh of relief here, videos were just uploaded and the email was sent.

Mine will be shot and sent in on Friday, I took the day off...now I just gotta find a camera man!

I should have mine in on time

Videos are sent!!!

Uploading videos to youtube right now!

Awesome! Good luck guys!

No sneak peeks JB! Hahaha! It will make it so much better if you are giving honest first look reactions at the viewing party.

Big sigh of relief here, videos were just uploaded and the email was sent.

I know, right! Now I can't wait for December 3rd to get here!

Good luck guys! Gonna feel a weight off my shoulders once I get these finished!

Good luck guys! Gonna feel a weight off my shoulders once I get these finished!

It is indeed. Good luck getting them wrapped up.

Anytime Thainer.

LOL - I know it has to be hard not to with GG having access to so many right now!! You will be glad you did not watch them though when you get to watch them with the other captains for the first time.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Last edited:
Back