Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

Just finished filming my promo over my lunch break. I am pretty happy with how it went.

Can't wait to see it Doc!

Just finished my videos. now its time to do some editing.

I have to admit, yours is on the top of my list of interest in seeing what you bring to the table. No pressure or anything..........

I thought I was going to be relieved once my videos were completed and sent in. Now I'm more nervous than before

Love it!!

Another day, more videos submitted. Not mine. Lol. I'll get around to this eventually.

Quick question GG.

Does our real name or forum name need to be used during the videos?

I went with forum name. Don't know if that helps/matters to you.

Another day, more videos submitted. Not mine. Lol. I'll get around to this eventually.

Quit procrastinating!!!

What if the video is a little over due to typed Filming credits??? Will that disqualify me?? I hope GG or JB see this.

Obviously I am not the authority on this, but from what GG told me when I had a similar question, if it is too long for any reason other than turning the camera on and off, it will disqualify your entry.

Quick question GG.

Does our real name or forum name need to be used during the videos?

No you don't have to use your name but it does help. And definitely make sure your contact info is in your email to me.

No you don't have to use your name but it does help. And definitely make sure your contact info is in your email to me.

Ahhh crap!! In case of any confusion with the videos, I am cookie!! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Quit procrastinating!!!

I can't. It's practically my job at this point. After procrastinating school work for 12 years it's like 2nd nature to me. Haha.

Can I video me with Liz doing the talking in the back ground? I have a tough time saying "Hello, my name is TheDue" in under 30 seconds. Or, how about subtitles?

I put my name in mine. Dont want them to confuse me with RXGus

Can I video me with Liz doing the talking in the back ground? I have a tough time saying "Hello, my name is TheDue" in under 30 seconds. Or, how about subtitles?

:D:laughing::rofl: -- You got to know Duey to appreciate this one. LMAO

I can't find it. Is deadline this Sunday night at midnight?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I can't find it. Is deadline this Sunday night at midnight?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

That sounds accurate from what I recall.

Tappin' from my iPad!

So if youtube is telling me my video is 30 seconds long, can I assume that's safe with the THP committee?

I have only heard of the name/seen it. But I don't know the story behind him.

Regardless Matt it is midnight Sunday night

So if youtube is telling me my video is 30 seconds long, can I assume that's safe with the THP committee?

Activate Ole Gray Voice:

Safe as a baby in a wallabees pouch good buddy :thumb:

Deactivate Ole Gray Voice

This rules. WTG Sean, BF, and all the rest of you that are almost done!

Did you shoot your video in Ghana while riding a motorcycle?

I am glad to see so many are getting their videos done and entered.. should make for a great viewing party!!!!

Sounds like GG had a busy day getting some emails. This makes me very happy!! I'm hoping we have a ton to watch at the viewing party

I am glad to see so many are getting their videos done and entered.. should make for a great viewing party!!!!
It was a huge relief to get them done and sent in, one less thing to have on my mind.

Glad a lot of folks are wrapping them up, good luck to all.

I'm gonna shoot my other video tomorrow. Hopefully it works out

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Great job, Frank. You'll do well at MC 2.0, call it a gut feeling. :clapp:

Glanced at my vids and I wish a lot of things. Can't help but think they were close, but just missed a little. Know what I mean? Not going to lose sleep over it, I did what I set out to do. With One T at the Flip I'm sure he'd have nailed it for me. Get those vids in everyone!

Back