Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

It was a huge relief to get them done and sent in, one less thing to have on my mind.

Just imagine what those will feel like if they wait till the very last minute to get them in.

Making my promo video is right up my alley! I'm having a blast with it but I keep doing it over and over.

2nd video is done, now just have to edit it all together

Yall doing a great job getting videos in ! I know the crunch is on, stay after it !!

Making my promo video is right up my alley! I'm having a blast with it but I keep doing it over and over.

haha and it took about 4 to 5 minutes max to cut both of mine :D Different strokes for different folks and I assure you, mine is not as professional looking as the majority here. It's going to be so cool looking at all the different styles and looks of these videos! Win or lose I can not wait to see the video presentation as I know some of you are going to bring it big time :clapp:

Hahaha. I was having a ton of fun shooting my promo video. I probably would have kept going with more takes, but it was getting dark!

Awesome Frank! Get those babies edited and in to GG!

Both are edited. Will finalize and update tonight!

Hahaha. I was having a ton of fun shooting my promo video. I probably would have kept going with more takes, but it was getting dark!

Awesome Frank! Get those babies edited and in to GG!

My videos are sent! Just waiting for a confirmation from GG and I can relax. Very exciting!

Awesome TH! I am really rooting for you!

Thanks guys! I am rooting for all of you as well. The viewing party is going to be a blast. Then the 7 days of hope begins! :)

My videos are sent! Just waiting for a confirmation from GG and I can relax. Very exciting!

Great job guys and I know you will be relieved to have those videos completed :whew:! I bet there will be a few more turned in tonight as well :blob:

Any idea of how many entries so far??? Anyone keeping count. I would be interested in seeing how many people are as excited as I am.

Just recieved confirmation from GG!! My vidoes are entered. Thanks to THP, Cleveland, Callaway, Bridgestone and True Blue for this opportunity!

Videos appear to be pouring in now - GREAT to see!! Awesome to see the excitement for this event - as each day nears the excitement seems to ratchet up a bit which seems impossible but it is happening.

Any idea of how many entries so far??? Anyone keeping count. I would be interested in seeing how many people are as excited as I am.

I think we need a bullfrog emoticon that is hopping around to use to show the excitement huh BF? :D

I have mine completed, just haven't emailed them in yet. I have a question. If I upload to Youtube and set the video to private. Will the people I email a link to still be able to see them? I don't want all you guys seeing my videos before the viewing party. That's the whole reason I haven't submitted them yet.

I think we need a bullfrog emoticon that is hopping around to use to show the excitement huh BF? :D

Hey maybe someone can work on that for me! I would love to have a bullfrog hopping around!

I have mine completed, just haven't emailed them in yet. I have a question. If I upload to Youtube and set the video to private. Will the people I email a link to still be able to see them? I don't want all you guys seeing my videos before the viewing party. That's the whole reason I haven't submitted them yet.

Put your youtube settings to private for those vids!

Actually, don't set them to private but set them to "unlisted". That way only those that you give the URL can see them. If they are private, even GG can't see them.

Set them to Unlisted, I had originally set mine to private but had to change that. Setting it as unlisted lets only people who you give the link to, view it.

Actually, don't set them to private but set them to "unlisted". That way only those that you give the URL can see them. If they are private, even GG can't see them.

Set them to Unlisted, I had originally set mine to private but had to change that. Setting it as unlisted lets only people who you give the link to, view it.

yup, that way nobody can search for them

Just recieved confirmation from GG!! My vidoes are entered. Thanks to THP, Cleveland, Callaway, Bridgestone and True Blue for this opportunity!

Don'r forget about Caledonia too!

THIS^^^^^

Both Videos are Done and my entry has been SUBMITTED!!!! :banana: What a relief! I'm heading out of town tonight till Sunday so was up against this timeline. So glad I got 'em done and now it is in the hands of the THP Gods. I'm really happy with how they came out and hope THP and the others that watch on the 3rd think the same. Thanks to Callaway, Bridgestone and Cleveland for this opportunity. And of course, thanks THP for this chance to be apart of THP history! So with that, I give you the happy dance! Good Luck to everyone!

Back