Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

Hey everybody, stop what you are doing and give one-T a golf clap for finishing his videos.....:clapp:

I kid of course...glad you got that out of the way

Just finished my videos. now its time to do some editing.

your all soo funny. Man, I am strugglin with this editing this go around....UGH

Well I offically got both of my videos done and edited! Now just need to send them in to GG. Any idea's of how many hacker's are submitting videos?? It's gonna be fun. I can't wait for the viewing party. And for you guys to see my video's.

Great job one-T and Bullfrog :clapp:. Sounds like folks are getting fired up and ready to get their show on the road :blob:

WTG Bullfrog! How cool would it be to get half of Team Faldo into TMC 2.0!

What if the video is a little over due to typed Filming credits??? Will that disqualify me?? I hope GG or JB see this.

What if the video is a little over due to typed Filming credits??? Will that disqualify me?? I hope GG or JB see this.

I would hope not, you gotta give credit where credits due!

Obviously I am not the authority on this, but from what GG told me when I had a similar question, if it is too long for any reason other than turning the camera on and off, it will disqualify your entry.

I would say if you can't fit them in within the 30 seconds, then don't use them. Better safe than sorry

Obviously I am not the authority on this, but from what GG told me when I had a similar question, if it is too long for any reason other than turning the camera on and off, it will disqualify your entry.
I believe yorkem is right. Better skip the credits.

I am going to skip them. better be safe than sorry.

Just finished filming my promo over my lunch break. I am pretty happy with how it went.

anyone have an Idea how many are trying to get in?? I hope it's over 100!

I have to wrap my videos up tomorrow. I hope I get them done before Sunday. I like to work under pressure.

I thought I was going to be relieved once my videos were completed and sent in. Now I'm more nervous than before

This is correct. Unfortunately, if it goes over due to credits that would be ground for disqualification. My suggestion is to make the credits roll faster or shorten them up a bit.

This is correct. Unfortunately, if it goes over due to credits that would be ground for disqualification. My suggestion is to make the credits roll faster or shorten them up a bit.

No worries. I'm leaving the credits out.

Quick question GG.

Does our real name or forum name need to be used during the videos?

I think using credits will only suck up that precious time we have to make our points........but what do I know. :bashful:

My promo is 33 seconds long and I dont' want to cut anything out!!!! Arrrrr! Damn you 30 seconds!!!

Quick question GG.

Does our real name or forum name need to be used during the videos?

whoops -- good question. I used ole gray because I could not remember my real name :confused2:

Back