Morgan Cup Golf Ball

If you find some let me know. I even reached out to our friends at Budget Golf and they had none either.
I've yet to see them at a range /course /store and I've been looking. I'll let you know if I find any!

Not to mention...try not to add more stress into an already stressful format.

When we played Alt Shot in the 2013 MC, thinking back...I don't even think we even thought about it. If I didn't I don't think it matter as I recall us winning both of those 9 hole matches.

Bingo. I'm good with what we've got.

There might be a small sound and feel distinction between balls but performance-wise, I don't think anyone will notice much, if anything..

Teammates can discuss. I'm probably the only one playing Pix but I can easily switch to a white ball it doesn't bother me.
I play a yellow ball, but I don't care either way. I'm just old and see the yellow better in flight ;)

We played an alternate shot a couple weeks ago and my partner is an older guy with a much slower swing speed. The first couple holes he teed off with my ProV1x and the ball seemed to not go anywhere and was shorter than his normal drives. I'm guessing this was because he hits a much softer ball and gets more compression. Other than that and the difference in spin around the green it shouldn't matter too much, and that's only if the ball are very different.

I play a yellow ball, but I don't care either way. I'm just old and see the yellow better in flight ;)
I did until just a few weeks ago. Trees around here started shedding leaves and the yellow balls became more difficult to find. White is little harder to follow in the air but easier to spot for me right now.

Srixon Q Star Tours for me. I don't think it will matter for me which ball I am hitting in alt shot. Not even close to at the level that I can tell a difference from one to the next.

How are you going to feel when you hit your partner's gamer into the desert (or water) to be never seen again? Asking for a friend...

I'm torn between TP5 and a couple of others I am trying out. Likely going to stick with TP5.

How are you going to feel when you hit your partner's gamer into the desert (or water) to be never seen again? Asking for a friend...
Umm, that will likely happen with me and will feel terrible about it. I may have to buy an extra dozen for my team mate just in case. :ROFLMAO:

I've got a follow up, How many balls are you bringing? Might be a good indication of handicaps, :ROFLMAO:.

For myself I'm running to the store to grab 2 dozen tour BX tomorrow. Don't anticipate needing that many but with 54 holes before the event even starts I've got a lot of golf coming up :love:

I've got a follow up, How many balls are you bringing? Might be a good indication of handicaps, :ROFLMAO:.

For myself I'm running to the store to grab 2 dozen tour BX tomorrow. Don't anticipate needing that many but with 54 holes before the event even starts I've got a lot of golf coming up :love:

I've got 2 dozen Tour B XS personalized. I may supplement with another dozen plain for a little insurance.

Srixon Q Star Tours for me. I don't think it will matter for me which ball I am hitting in alt shot. Not even close to at the level that I can tell a difference from one to the next.

If I remember, I'll bring you a sleeve.

3 dozen. I'm playing a lot of golf

Will likely bring about 4 dozen in hopes that I don't run out. Although, I may need more for when I play Monday at Wolf Creek :ROFLMAO:

If I remember, I'll bring you a sleeve.
Such a nice guy.
Wonder what that sleeve will be, and if legal or not. :ROFLMAO:

I love seeing what all you guys are bringing like this. I feel like putter and ball choices are almost making my allegiances lean. :LOL:

He's got a sleeve of a new ball called "Fore Right" for you to try out during the event ;)
:ROFLMAO:
Certainly don't need any help with the right, so that sleeve would go straight into the bag for later use.

I love seeing what all you guys are bringing like this. I feel like putter and ball choices are almost making my allegiances lean. :LOL:
Does that mean bringing a smorgasborg of golf balls or multiple putters thats a bad thing? Asking for a friend

Does that mean bringing a smorgasborg of golf balls or multiple putters thats a bad thing? Asking for a friend
Don't know the conditions of the course. Might need that heavier head for a smaller stroke. Greens might be firm and you a higher spinning ball.

Options just mean you are prepared for any condition.

I am bringing a plethora of balls. E12 soft/RX/ERC/Vice Pro

I sure hope not!! Thanks for asking for me....:oops:

You don't start making those hard choices until you're within 1 lb. of the luggage limit. (y)

Back