Morgan Cup Throwback

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Some might have seen on my social media, but I put this gem into play yesterday. Some good memories tied to any Morgan Cup Experience!

EA696162-877D-477B-BC90-F96F2BB98566.jpegE04D84C6-29EE-43F1-8B6E-3B32124CC653.jpeg749FF523-AD03-447A-96AE-F3EFC0A427BE.jpeg

That’s fantastic!

Thats cool! Was SeeMore the putter sponsor for all involved?

That’s rocking!

I’m too scared of someone stealing my stuff (I don’t play many high end courses, lol) to use custom covers or even stock covers. Good ol’ generic CPO covers are my way to go.

That said I fully appreciate that cover, it kicks ass! Throw in the memories of what I’m sure was an awesome time? Smooth.

• Staff
Thats cool! Was SeeMore the putter sponsor for all involved?
That year they were for the Cobra staffers as they were the company involved with no putters.

That’s one of my most prized golf possessions

Was that the epic year with all mfg and 5 different teams of THPers?

Very cool, the green one from the year before hasn't seen the course since I left Myrtle Beach, I may need to change that, and a great excuse to game a seemore again!

• Staff
Such a badass headcover for a badass event.

Such an awesome putter cover. I was a bit envious that year. 😉

That put a smile and loads of memories flooding back. Thank you sir!

Mine stays in a little cup with handles.😊

072eb2180f544f24ab9633606af79c5f.jpg

Still one of my most prized golf possessions. Knowing you worked to get your name on that bag and rep that company will always mean something to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James that was from the first MC correct? Remember viewing the opening tee shots off the THP YouTube account .

Too cool man. Love the memories that come with all the swag.

Back