Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

You guys have lost it!! You have definitely gone way out in left field with the last few pages of trash talk. Man I guess I need to come in here and stir the pot.

SethO and Breezy: It's gonna be a blast playing a nice competitive round with you guys on Sunday during the MC. But it's gonna be even nicer when I score a couple of easy points when the round is over. Thanks for playing.

Alright, I can't believe someone just brought my wife into this.

Self proclaimed "WOW Factor", "Widowmaker", & "Moneymaker". I mean really, what kind of egotistic cocky chump gives themselves 3 different nicknames?

Nicknames are earned....not self appointed. Glad you have a brotherhood.....you will need some shoulders to cry on come Sunday afternoon on Pawley's Island.

Off topic: By the way...how did you get a sweet shirt so quickly? :D

Earned? Buddy one of us is outing approved, the other guy is coming to his first outing wearing women's apparel. Just because you were not there, does not mean the earning did not take place. For instance, for the last few years, you have not eaten meat, yet steaks still were eaten. Its about being in the right place at the right time and you will get a taste of that in the MC at the hands of yours truly. You better carb up before the match, because you have NO IDEA what you are in for.

Outing approved, yes you are.

Morgan Cup approved, that you are not.

GIGANTIC difference that you have yet to realize.

I have a very good idea of what I am in for....and I am looking forward to it greatly. By the way, women's apparel FTW. No shame here old man.

Cookie's a train wreck. I like watching him derail. This is fun.

Outing approved, yes you are.

Morgan Cup approved, that you are not.

GIGANTIC difference that you have yet to realize.

I have a very good idea of what I am in for....and I am looking forward to it greatly. By the way, women's apparel FTW. No shame here old man.

Its clear you were not at the MC, is all I will say about that.

By the time the 2012 MC is over, you will actually have hair. I shall call you Chia-Veghead for all the divots I am going to fling your way. You have as much of a chance of beating me as you do any other Team THP opponent. Christ, you even changed your diet because you think it will give you better odds.

Cookie's a train wreck. I like watching him derail. This is fun.

Isn't it fun though? People take themselves way too seriously. Win, win, or win....the event is a success for me and my team. Losing is not an option. We have an Irishmen, but not you worry, we will not rely on his luck to dispose of you just like I did last night's dinner.

When you have that kind of record against THP members you have earned any and all nicknames you want. Cookie I have a feeling after your first experience at an outing and Morgan Cup we'll have PLENTY of nicknames for you. The Frail Wonder and The Ethiopian are the leaders in the clubhouse going in. What you leave with is up to you.

When you have that kind of record against THP members you have earned any and all nicknames you want. Cookie I have a feeling after your first experience at an outing and Morgan Cup we'll have PLENTY of nicknames for you. The Frail Wonder and The Ethiopian are the leaders in the clubhouse going in. What you leave with is up to you.

LOL @ The Ethiopian! Good one Jake. I like The Tranny though. It really works for him.

Its clear you were not at the MC, is all I will say about that.

By the time the 2012 MC is over, you will actually have hair. I shall call you Chia-Veghead for all the divots I am going to fling your way. You have as much of a chance of beating me as you do any other Team THP opponent. Christ, you even changed your diet because you think it will give you better odds.

Funny you mentioned that...I actually shaved my head again last night and was just working out admiring myself in the mirror and decided to grow it back out.

You fling divots backwards? No way in hell I am standing in front of you while you are whacking away...heck not even sure if I am safe behind you.

Me need muscles...me need protein...me change diet. Pretty simple actually.

Did JB ever reach out to you about the forum review on that product from the PGA show? Umm...well we know you are NO WHERE near an Ethiopian or close to frail. Do you require your own cart? Already know that you got double seats on the plane.

I like Cookie Beast myself

Did JB ever reach out to you about the forum review on that product from the PGA show? Umm...well we know you are NO WHERE near an Ethiopian or close to frail. Do you require your own cart? Already know that you got double seats on the plane.
Keep digging yourself a hole Tranny.

The Ethiopian Tranny is bringing out some lame fat jokes.

I came into this world fat, bald and screaming and that's exactly how I intend on leaving it.

Don't forget ugly. Mission accomplished.

That's always assumed. See you can make fun of me for being fat, bald, ugly...you name it but I've heard it all. All that shows is your desperation. Pretty funny though.

Desperation? And Ethopian Tranny is not desperation? Talk about a stretch. Don't be jealous of my good looks and stellar golf game....you can't have it all.

Haha JB turns the dial up a little with his wedges. Love it. The nicknames are hilarious. You will cherish them forever. Well at least until I wreck your memories. Maybe you should send them back afterward and get 0-2 on the hosels

Haha JB turns the dial up a little with his wedges. Love it. The nicknames are hilarious. You will cherish them forever. Well at least until I wreck your memories. Maybe you should send them back afterward and get 0-2 on the hosels

Don't get personal now Captain. They all played immaculate golf last year and it is not their fault. They are looking to start over.

I think Cookie is doing a hell of a lot better than people are giving him credit for. He is laying down some decent chirps, just ganged up on. Go get'em cookie!

I think Cookie is doing a hell of a lot better than people are giving him credit for. He is laying down some decent chirps, just ganged up on. Go get'em cookie!

He really is. I've also heard he likes getting ganged up on by dudes. I've seen cookies videos and his weight room. He's just so hard to take seriously. I think Jake said it best when he said he looks like a dude with the HIV trying to swing a club with a 25 pound weight attached to the end of it. God bless him.

Back