Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

This will be the first time of many times that I will say this: I am undefeated at the Morgan Cup. I don't see that changing in 2012.

Do you know any optometrists that you can call, because you are blind if you can't see that changing in 2012.

Team Hackers ftw. All lefties in this event will dominate, but the one on Team Hackers will be the best.

Yeah buddy!

Your statistics are faulty.

Decimate means one of ten in actual terms rather then the colloquial . Originally from when the Roman legionnaire's had to kill one member of the ten from their squad when they failed in their battle assignment. Look it up oh scary one : p

It'll give you something to do while Paradise gets paved over and turned into a parking lot.

I stepped on a frog once. It just died while offering no resistance.

Oh No Setho!! Looks like I just forged my first MC Rival... We are slippery little suckers better watch your step... you might slip and fall... "Him fall down and go.................Boom!"

Decimate means one of ten in actual terms rather then the colloquial . Originally from when the Roman legionnaire's had to kill one member of the ten from their squad when they failed in their battle assignment. Look it up oh scary one : p

It'll give you something to do while Paradise gets paved over and turned into a parking lot.

The English and History nerd in me is highly intrigued by this new knowledge. The competitor in me says GTFO with that nerdy noise! You know what I meant!
Oh No Setho!! Looks like I just forged my first MC Rival... We are slippery little suckers better watch your step... you might slip and fall... "Him fall down and go.................Boom!"

Yeah, at least I will stand back up while you are just a grease stain left on the course.

team hackers can't lose.
i'm not sure if you know this or not, but we've got an Irishman on our squad...

That and a pint will get you into a 12 step program but it won't win you the MC

ST confusing Seth with facts!

Fact: Team Paradise is overrated and will lose badly.

I will admit that they went over my head until he explained, but, you have to admit, you should be used to things going over your head too.

You didn't mention THP though. If you're not first, you're last man.

That and a pint will get you into a 12 step program but it won't win you the MC

we'll be channeling our inner "Big Break Ireland" and come out victorious. (as long as no one hides our sunscreen...we are fair-skinned)

You didn't mention THP though. If you're not first, you're last man.

Team THP is finishing last. I thought that was without saying

Team Hackers FTW

Looks like drug testing was not a part of the MC 2.0 application process.....

Agreed. It would appear some members of team THP are on LSD or some other kind of hallucinatory drug if they think they're taking home the trophy.

Agreed. It would appear some members of team THP are on LSD or some other kind of hallucinatory drug if they think they're taking home the trophy.

I think they see the coat tails of a few as being a lot bigger than they really are.

It's funny when the kiddie table is done eating their little ice cream cups and they want to come sit at the grown up table....precious

or some people whose eyes are bigger than their stomach....

I think they see the coat tails of a few as being a lot bigger than they really are.

we'll be channeling our inner "Big Break Ireland" and come out victorious. (as long as no one hides our sunscreen...we are fair-skinned)

You go ahead channel big break and while you're trying to break glass and hit flops over walls, THP will be taking the MC!

It's funny when the kiddie table is done eating their little ice cream cups and they want to come sit at the grown up table....precious

Bless your heart, you think you're sitting at the grown up table. Now would you prefer blue bell or maybe one of those italian ices?

Side note: a sincere best of luck come July. Hope your game travels and you have some exciting matches.

or some people whose eyes are bigger than their stomach....

If you are talking about fish, I can't argue with you there. If you are talking about taking a bite out of Team ThoseHopelessPeople, you will just be an appetizer for Team Hackers.

Team THP will crumble from all of the pressure on them. Team Paradise just doesn't have the talent. Thus, Team Hackers are going to take this down. Enough said.

Back