Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Team THP will crumble from all of the pressure on them. Team Paradise just doesn't have the talent. Thus, Team Hackers are going to take this down. Enough said.

boom-roasted!
Team Hackers: snappin' necks and cashin' checks.

Dear Morgan Cup Entrants,

Hello guys, it's me, the one you all dream about when you close your eyes at night. I've been on quite a journey since August of this year. After Team Paradise and Captain Biggsy won my beautiful presence I've gotten to travel the North America spending time with those guys who had what it took to dig deep when they were faced with adversity and come up big when it mattered most. I know you all want to drink from this cup in July of 2012 but believe me, it's a dream that most of you will never realize. You have to work if you're going to hold me, you're going to have to prove to me and everyone else around THP that you've got what it takes to sink that putt when all the pressure squarely on your shoulders. Can you do it? Do you have what it takes to sip from this cup? I don't think you do, will you prove me wrong?

IMAG0408.jpg

For now I'll be spending time with those who have already proven that they can handle me. Maybe I'll stay right here where I'm at, it's comfortable here, people are nice. But it sure is cold.

Love always,
The Morgan Cup

Team THP will crumble from all of the pressure on them. Team Paradise just doesn't have the talent. Thus, Team Hackers are going to take this down. Enough said.

Pressure? If anything Hackers clearly has no chance.
Team THP has been there done that. It's over before it's even started.

After really looking closely at all the teams I think that Team Paradise is the weakest link. Not really any golfers on that squad that remotely make me nervous. Not really any on the other team either. I guess I'll just focus more on my gear and accomodation for the event :p

This will be the first time of many times that I will say this: I am undefeated at the Morgan Cup. I don't see that changing in 2012.

You are only undefeated because you rode The Belbs' coattails to victory over TC, and well...TC. (dd didnt really show up for that match)

As did your Team Paradise partner Biggsy. ;)

Team Hackers FTW.

Team Hackers has been studying at the Xavier school of trash talking....

boom-roasted!
Team Hackers: snappin' necks and cashin' checks.

You are only undefeated because you rode The Belbs' coattails to victory over TC, and well...TC. (dd didnt really show up for that match)

As did your Team Paradise partner Biggsy. ;)

Team Hackers FTW.

Come on, who made the clutch putts in our match? We all know that it wasn't you. :wink:

Watch it, that weak smack never came from any Xavier player. They said 'Zip em up'. Much different.

Watch it, that weak smack never came from any Xavier player. They said 'Zip em up'. Much different.

Hanks, Xavier players aren't know for weak smack talk. Just really silly, ill-timed, and bad smack talk.

I trust team THP will win every trash talk battle they're in.

Making statements that go against what has already been proven to be true is crazy talk not trash talk. Team THP has proven that all comers have been dispatched. The only crumbled that will be are blue cheese on our salads before celebratory dinner every night.

Some things in this thread are too comical to even comment on. Former participants calling out their own teammates for coat tail riding? I guess that is par for the course.

Ummm good for you, you made 2 long putts. I was -3 over 10 holes. Yup coat tails.

Oh snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some things in this thread are too comical to even comment on. Former participants calling out their own teammates for coat tail riding? I guess that is par for the course.

Haha, quoted above. I know Esox and One T made some shots, well most of them. I plan on taking knowledge and knocking Chunky out of his tree house.

Same church of weakness, different pue of weakness

It's only a battle when either side has a chance...

Hanks, Xavier players aren't know for weak smack talk. Just really silly, ill-timed, and bad smack talk.

I trust team THP will win every trash talk battle they're in.

Making statements that go against what has already been proven to be true is crazy talk not trash talk. Team THP has proven that all comers have been dispatched. The only crumbled that will be are blue cheese on our salads before celebratory dinner every night.

Then why would anybody say that Team Paradise or Team THP will win this thing?

If you are talking about fish, I can't argue with you there. If you are talking about taking a bite out of Team ThoseHopelessPeople, you will just be an appetizer for Team Hackers.

Even SethO knows! I didn't even have to FIFY!

After really looking closely at all the teams I think that Team Paradise is the weakest link. Not really any golfers on that squad that remotely make me nervous. Not really any on the other team either. I guess I'll just focus more on my gear and accomodation for the event :p

I'm your huckleberry. Well, maybe not nervous, but laughin enough to make you lose focus. Hahaha

Man I take off a couple hours to hit the range and there is already 5 pages of trash talk.

Man I take off a couple hours to hit the range and there is already 5 pages of trash talk.
What, you can tapatalk during a round but not during a range session? Gotta stay connected!

Team Paradise and Team Hackers havent done much "trash talk" it's been like watching a pillow fight in slow motion. :D

Well I figured I didn't need to be on here as much , at least while I hit some balls . I'm already in the heads of Team THP and Paradise, they think I'm gonna be an easy match but in the back of their minds they are scared to death about the fact that they will probably be beat by me , so they get all psyched out and I don't even have to say anything

I see INternetGolfer went to the Cletus school of trash talking. Good stuff buddy, you have us all terrified.

Well I figured I didn't need to be on here as much , at least while I hit some balls . I'm already in the heads of Team THP and Paradise, they think I'm gonna be an easy match but in the back of their minds they are scared to death about the fact that they will probably be beat by me , so they get all psyched out and I don't even have to say anything
Huh? Was that the lyrics to a rap song or what exactly are you trying to say here?

So, you are going to go on the fact that because you have already been beaten soundly (after two holes) by Jwow that you are now labeled as an easy match? If I read that right, which I think I did, then yes, you will be an easy match for any member of Team THP.

Gentlemen- I want to wish all of you the best of luck in this amazing endeavor.

He's going to kick your ass is what he's saying
I appreciate your interpretation, don't go far because we'll need it a lot more in the coming months I'm sure.

I don't think he can kick my ass though. I'd love to give him a shot though.

Back