Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Who is this tnolan? He is clearly crazy as he's the fan of Jeremiah who's simply the scariest person on THP.

I actually enjoyed that. It was well written and it flowed beautifully. Well done Mr. Nolan.

This is my response.

LMAO, well said Mr Nolan. Nothing like a quality post to bring this thread back to life!

I wouldn't want to come across tnolan in a dark alley. I think he knows what he's doing boys.

Who is this tnolan? He is clearly crazy as he's the fan of Jeremiah who's simply the scariest person on THP.

Don't let my scariness get into your head. Seems like it already is tho.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Dear THP Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread,

It's been 3 long days without any glimpse of sarcasm, quips, retorts, comebacks, slander, call-outs, mother-bashing, overall general banter and/or the strange but ever present odd sexual innuendos. I fear that Team THPeePants and Team Paradump have withdrawn from the thread, afraid to enter into battle against the rapier wit, possessed by Team Hackers. Now, some may call bullfrog a thread-killer...no sir, for I call him a thread-master. His ability to bring an entire thread to a halt for days, is a thing of beauty, a skilled profession, if you will. So maybe it was TBT's silly comment or Hawk's dolphin kisser picture....nevertheless, I've missed the on-going verbal abuse that what was once abundant...and now, silence. Oh but this post will surely whip up immediate golden rebuttals like, "good story" or "welcome to the thread" or "wow, did you expect me to read that novel you just wrote J.K. Rowlings?" A preemptive....'good one guys, good one'. So I leave you with this to start your weekend....

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wipers. I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Sincerely,

Future Morgan Cup trophy owner.

Wow, I go away for a little bit and this is what I read? Tnolan, valiant effort, but you lost me when your originality went out the window in that last little paragraph. I shall call you Monty.

Are you a Knight who says, "ni"?

Will you bring coconuts to the MC?

Are you a lumberjack who is or is not okay?

Find some originality, at least.

Last edited:
lol. mission accomplished.

also, TC now has immunity...

Did anyone hear that thud??? You know the one where SethO and Coolbreeze fall at the web feet of the Frog!

Did anyone hear that thud??? You know the one where SethO and Coolbreeze fall at the web feet of the Frog!

All I heard was a flush followed by some man with an Ohio accent screaming "Fear the Log"!

Kind of weird honestly, who fears the log? All you do is flush.

All I heard was a flush followed by some man with an Ohio accent screaming "Fear the Log"!

Kind of weird honestly, who fears the log? All you do is flush.

The only flush you heard was your MC winning dreams going down the toilet! You lost last time and you will lose this time. And the next time and the one after that and after that. Heck the only record you will hold is the most MC loses in a row.

Somehow bullfrog's account was missed in the THP server purge/consolidation.....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

The only flush you heard was your MC winning dreams going down the toilet! You lost last time and you will lose this time. And the next time and the one after that and after that. Heck the only record you will hold is the most MC loses in a row.

HA! JB & co. will use a golf club as a spit for roasting frog. The only "flush" team THP will be hearing is the flush strikes of their golf shots.

HA! JB & co. will use a golf club as a spit for roasting frog. The only "flush" team THP will be hearing is the flush strikes of their golf shots.

The only sound they will be hearing is Team Hacker's Morgan Cup acceptance speech after all their fat and thin shots sink them into the golf abyss in the waste areas at True Blue and Caledonia.

Of course I lost last time. I did not have someone the likes of the Fearing Log on my way to easy victories. Flush, Flush, Flush, that is all I hear as Kermit speaks.

Of course I lost last time. I did not have someone the likes of the Fearing Log on my way to easy victories. Flush, Flush, Flush, that is all I hear as Kermit speaks.

Nope I wasn't there last time. It's funny how motivation will get ya! I will make my mark this time tho!

Nope I wasn't there last time. It's funny how motivation will get ya!

Your motivation wreaks of desperation. Similar to what is expected.

Nope I wasn't there last time. It's funny how motivation will get ya!

Umm...he's using you for further motivation to an easy THP win, don't you get what he said? Too busy licking flies instead of chasing birdies, bullfrog.

The Frog vs the Wow Factor

The Frog vs the Wow Factor

My goodness! They show nuff are getting a little testy in here tonight :deadhorse:. Must be the testosterone kicking in.:D

Your motivation wreaks of desperation. Similar to what is expected.

There is no desperation in my words! Team Hacker's will win! And there is nothing that anyone can do to change that.

My goodness! They show nuff are getting a little testy in here tonight :deadhorse:. Must be the testosterone kicking in.:D

You havent known or experienced testosterone in ages.

Nope, it's Team Hacker's VS Team THP. This is a team effort. I can only take on 1 from each team. And my mark is on SethO and Coolbreeze. Yup, testosterone is kicking in, the Frog had a dragon fly.

You havent known or experienced testosterone in ages.

Sure he has.....there's pills for that

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Back