Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

You havent known or experienced testosterone in ages.

:clapp: That was hilarious! I give you credit for that one.

You havent known or experienced testosterone in ages.

That's not what she said last night :D

Nope, it's Team Hacker's VS Team THP. This is a team effort. I can only take on 1 from each team. And my mark is on SethO and Coolbreeze. Yup, testosterone is kicking in, the Frog had a dragon fly.

Frog if you were on the right Team, I could come in here and slay these dragons for ya. But noooooooooooo you have to be on that Whacker team which will lose to the mighty Paradise Team.

Sure he has.....there's pills for that

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Ah, so that's why he loves those commercials on the Golf Channel so much. Yearning for an old friend down south to rise again...

That's not what she said last night :D

Frog if you were on the right Team, I could come in here and slay these dragons for ya. But noooooooooooo you have to be on that Whacker team which will lose to the mighty Paradise Team.

Does kb know that?

Man, I disappear for one night and it's chaos in here........

This thread has turned into "my rock is better than your rock" My god Team Parathirdplace's supporters are doing a better job in here then they are. GO ON THE BULLFROG AND TNOLAN great job guys. As for team THP meh nothing to worry about

This thread has turned into "my rock is better than your rock" My god Team Parathirdplace's supporters are doing a better job in here then they are. GO ON THE BULLFROG AND TNOLAN great job guys. As for team THP meh nothing to worry about

Believe me, we are not

One wouldn't worry about anything with thirty or so beers in him.

One wouldn't worry about anything with thirty or so beers in him.

I only wish I had 30 or so beers in me it would make some of the S**T in here tolorable

I only wish I had 30 or so beers in me it would make some of the S**T in here tolorable

Would someone please silence the angry irishman?

Really ye are going with lucky charms.......................................................................................AGAIN................................................. cos it would kill ye to come up with something original

Really ye are going with lucky charms.......................................................................................AGAIN................................................. cos it would kill ye to come up with something original

WTH is "ye?" Are we going back to the 1500s here or is that some word only the irish know?

WTH is "ye?" Are we going back to the 1500s here or is that some word only the irish know?

"Cork Langer" there is another one only Irish people will understand. Go on Google it :D

You are preaching to a guy that cherishes the IJP phallic symbol and has pictures of frosted tips under his mattress for when the lights go out.

"Langer" there is another one only Irish people will understand. Go on Google it :D

Why are you describing yourself? I thought this was the trash talk thread. :D

You are preaching to a guy that cherishes the IJP phallic symbol and has pictures of frosted tips under his mattress for when the lights go out.

BAHAHAHA! I guess you could call it the IJP "Langer" now wouldn't you, djk?

BAHAHAHA! I guess you could call it the IJP "Langer" now wouldn't you, djk?

Poulter is a tool and not even a useful tool. Now he is a Langer

Well this thread has taken an interesting turn. I wish Team Paradise would come in here and put their supporters on a leash, but I don't think we'll be seeing them for a while.

Team Hackers doing a fine job. Watch out fellas. If you mess with the Frog too much he will bring you downstairs to that basement. Bad things happen in that basement

Team Hackers doing a fine job. Watch out fellas. If you mess with the Frog too much he will bring you downstairs to that basement. Bad things happen in that basement

Being on the receiving end of a long frog tongue? Sorry, no thanks, I have my partner for that. But it's so brave of you to come out like that, Chunky...I don't really care either way that you're a bullfrog lover.

Being on the receiving end of a long frog tongue? Sorry, no thanks, I have my partner for that. But it's so brave of you to come out like that, Chunky...I don't really care either way that you're a bullfrog lover.

Only you would take that as sexual JN.

Back