Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Team Hackers doing a fine job. Watch out fellas. If you mess with the Frog too much he will bring you downstairs to that basement. Bad things happen in that basement
You can see that. Nothing good happens in that basement.

WTH am I reading? Between the langers and the frogs, I am worried about some of you.

Being on the receiving end of a long frog tongue? Sorry, no thanks, I have my partner for that. But it's so brave of you to come out like that, Chunky...I don't really care either way that you're a bullfrog lover.

Brilliant post. Dude only you can get away with saying something like this :D

You can see that. Nothing good happens in that basement.

He's got a bug up his butt about you CB. I would watch it. Has anyone heard from Seth in a while? That wall looked like it had just been built. Frog is a man on a mission

Frog if you were on the right Team, I could come in here and slay these dragons for ya. But noooooooooooo you have to be on that Whacker team which will lose to the mighty Paradise Team.

Gray, you old coot! I think those RBZ's have caused you to go senile...

Gray, you old coot! I think those RBZ's have caused you to go senile...

haha I would not be right any other way tnolan :D

He's got a bug up his butt about you CB. I would watch it. Has anyone heard from Seth in a while? That wall looked like it had just been built. Frog is an amphibian on a mission

FIFY Capt. Yes I am on a mission. SethO and CB are better off behind that wall! After the wrath they are going to receive from the Rabid Frog!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

FIFY Capt. Yes I am on a mission. SethO and CB are better off behind that wall! After the wrath they are going to receive from the Rabid Frog!

You challenge me all you want but you don't have the game yet and your captain knows it. That was a very good chunky response though.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

You challenge me all you want but you don't have the game yet and your captain knows it. That was a very good chunky response though.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have it there by then. Don't you worry. I look forward to the challenge. Gonna be great. Dig Em

I will have it there by then. Don't you worry. I look forward to the challenge. Gonna be great. Dig Em

You mean Dig your teammates into a hole. Don't be challenging the great Canuck. It's gonna get ugly for you.

You mean Dig your teammates into a hole. Don't be challenging the great Canuck. It's gonna get ugly for you.

Negative there Jersey Nate! No digging anyone into a hole for me. The only chance the Canuck has is if we had to use hockey pucks, which isn't happening.

Negative there Jersey Nate! No digging anyone into a hole for me. The only chance the Canuck has is if we had to use hockey pucks, which isn't happening.

It just means that he is used to playing in more adverse conditions than you, Frogger. Canadians are tough. Going through the winter, CB is hungry for some frog legs.

It just means that he is used to playing in more adverse conditions than you, Frogger. Canadians are tough. Going through the winter, CB is hungry for some frog legs.

Come on JN, that has already been said. Try again!

Come on JN, that has already been said. Try again!

Just trying to get the obvious to implant in that feeble frog brain of yours.

Just trying to get the obvious to implant in that feeble frog brain of yours.

It's not that obvious tho. He's just a big bully talking smack. No biggie.

It's not that obvious tho. He's just a big bully talking smack. No biggie.

Keep underestimating CB at your peril. No amount of putting in that level, dungeon of a basement of yours can help you prepare for that onslaught.

Keep underestimating CB at your peril. No amount of putting in that level, dungeon of a basement of yours can help you prepare for that onslaught.

We will see. I'm not underestimating him. I have more motivation to win than he does! This may be my only chance to play in the MC. So I'm gonna put up one heck of a fight!

I know I have been gone for a while, but jeebus, WTH is going on in here? It seems like it is JN versus Bullfrog, and DHJKelly with a little CB and Chunky thrown in here and there. Oh well, I guess we do have another 6 months for things to heat up.

I know I have been gone for a while, but jeebus, WTH is going on in here? It seems like it is JN versus Bullfrog, and DHJKelly with a little CB and Chunky thrown in here and there. Oh well, I guess we do have another 6 months for things to heat up.
LOL, calling people out for not being here, while having not been here is awesome. Next thing we know you are going to be trashing Puttin4wins about being bald.

LOL, calling people out for not being here, while having not been here is awesome. Next thing we know you are going to be trashing Puttin4wins about being bald.

Jake you are bald and have no shoulders...take that!

I wasn't calling anyone out CB, just making an observation.

Jake has a big head too. Dean you are kind of small you midget.

Jake you are bald and have no shoulders...take that!
My shoulders are plenty broad enough to hoist the Morgan Cup up over my head in celebration....again. The bald thing...yeah you pretty much got me there.

Jake has a big head too. Dean you are kind of small you midget.
There too.

Back