Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

You're not supposed to be using personal attacks in here dude, chill out!

Are you for real, i get it about being a drunken Irish guy who only eats lucky charms on a regular basis :D

that's not a personal attack....that's just common knowledge

Are you for real, i get it about being a drunken Irish guy who only eats lucky charms on a regular basis :D

It's not an attack when it's true....now go eat your cereal and be quiet!

Hanks - weirdo :D

that's not a personal attack....that's just common knowledge

P4B - bald :D

No, I'm far from for real you drunken Irish guy who eats Lucky Charms! Haha.

TBT - welcome to The Trash Talk Thread :D

It's not an attack when it's true....now go eat your cereal and be quiet!

Seeing as we are on about lucky charms i ate them once and holy crap those things are awful. Although i cant really argue with the drink side

Hanks - weirdo :D

P4B - bald :D

TBT - welcome to The Trash Talk Thread :D

Seeing as we are on about lucky charms i ate them once and holy crap those things are awful. Although i cant really argue with the drink side

Weirdo? Total weak sauce. I almost feel like I need to go with an 'I am rubber you are glue' defense since that's the level we are at right now. Almost child like. Now go to your room like a good little boy before team thp brings the belt out

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Weirdo? Total weak sauce. I almost feel like I need to go with an 'I am rubber you are glue' defense since that's the level we are at right now. Almost child like. Now go to your room like a good little boy before team thp brings the belt out

I know you are but what am I?

We could always go with the time honored classic "nana nana boo boo, stick your face in doo doo"

Chunky and Jersey Nate talking trash outside the Trash Talk thread.....that's just cowardly you two.

Chunky and Jersey Nate talking trash outside the Trash Talk thread.....that's just cowardly you two.

The IJP weenis logo started it in the banter thread, of course. And by the way, only IJP would put his c*ck on everything he "designs". Cheeky.

The IJP weenis logo started it in the banter thread, of course. And by the way, only IJP would put his c*ck on everything he "designs". Cheeky.

Bulldogs wishes IJP would "design" him then

Wow, you two are so original. Follow the leader trash talk, I see Thainer. Welcome to the Thread btw.

The way its shaped in IJPenis' signature looks more like a Chud than a rooster, bro.

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Never thought of it that way.

Back