Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Wow, WTC is happening here.

Good stuff today.

Desperation? And Ethopian Tranny is not desperation? Talk about a stretch. Don't be jealous of my good looks and stellar golf game....you can't have it all.
Oh so you're called an Ethiopian Tranny often? My bad, I'll work on a new one for you. Good looks? Do we need to go back and pull some of those horror pics you took during Movember? Stellar golf game? I'm not even going to bother with that one.

Thanks for the support Thainer! Trying to hold down the fort against the chumps.

TC - I am actually using those weights again. Watch out...your gonna be surprised you big ol' grizzly bear.

Jake - Not even going to waste my time explaining trash talk to you. Does your lack of hair make it aerodynamically easier for things to go right over your head? If you were able to grow hair, is it blonde?

Haha JB turns the dial up a little with his wedges. Love it. The nicknames are hilarious. You will cherish them forever. Well at least until I wreck your memories. Maybe you should send them back afterward and get 0-2 on the hosels

This is fun. I have heard this for 12 months now combining the last outing to the trip down here. Both of which chunkyputt is trying desperately to wipe from his memory bank.

Thanks for the support Thainer! Trying to hold down the fort against the chumps.

TC - I am actually using those weights again. Watch out...your gonna be surprised you big ol' grizzly bear.

Jake - Not even going to waste my time explaining trash talk to you. Does your lack of hair make it aerodynamically easier for things to go right over your head? If you were able to grow hair, is it blonde?

hahaha, that was funny cookie.

Well, I'm glad you're putting some protein and some weights in the 15+ pound range back in to your regiment buddy. You're gonna be a lean, mean, choking machine!

Bahahaha!!! that was funny Cookie. It really was.

You'll need that humor out on the course, to lighten the mood when team THP walks all over you. But I have to give credit where credit is due for above comment.

This Cookie character is funny, if he was good at golf he would be the total package. Alas, he will be beaten so badly by team THP that his wife will be looking for comfort from the true victor and real man, Puttin4wifestealing.

Cookie Cookie Cookie.....reverting immediately to fat kid jokes is almost as lame as pulling out joke about someone's momma. You explain trash talk to me.....maybe we should call you the Ostrich since the second you found out you were actually in MC2.0 and had to back up all that garbage you talk you immediately poked your head underground. I'll admit, when you were a supporter the first time around you had some game in the trash talk department. Now...all you have is your panties in a bunch knowing you'll have to actually back this stuff up.

shake weights don't count

This Cookie character is funny, if he was good at golf he would be the total package. Alas, he will be beaten so badly by team THP that his wife will be looking for comfort from the true victor and real man, Puttin4wifestealing.

LMAO, this was funny. Jake could not even get my dog to hump his leg with a pound of bacon in his hands.

This is fun. I have heard this for 12 months now combining the last outing to the trip down here. Both of which chunkyputt is trying desperately to wipe from his memory bank.

Not wiping. Using.

LMAO, this was funny. Jake could not even get my dog to hump his leg with a pound of bacon in his hands.

I'm a little concerned that you know it takes more than a pound of bacon to get your dog to hump you.

Why would I want a dog to hump my leg in the first place?

I guess that is what Cookie means when he says that he's doing leg exercises...

Not wiping. Using.

Ahhhh. Desperation!!! The best form of motivation. The good news is that after this year's MC, you will have even more "motivation" for the next time.

I wish I could help Cookie here...

I saw some smack talk from the wow factor about 8 pages back, pretty much saying I wont hold my own against Jake. I ignored his lame remarks because it laughable. Almost as laughable as him calling cookie out for TMC.

I saw some smack talk from the wow factor about 8 pages back, pretty much saying I wont hold my own against Jake. I ignored his lame remarks because it laughable. Almost as laughable as him calling cookie out for TMC.

Are you saying Cookie is not capable? It sounds like it. Let me see if I understand, if he let his nonsense go without response, Im ducking him. And if I respond its laughable. Okay, that makes sense I guess.

You're almost as formidable a foe as Cookie is. Check the posts skimmer, I haven't called Cookie out once, why would I?

I can see your mind is being affected from yet another diet change. b!tch jokes, fat/bald jokes....no clue of where to begin to get into the heads of Tean THP eh? You're still reeling from those wedges Cap'n JB showed you aren't you? I would be too

Hi you! Go back to whining like a bi**h after your 30 minute yoga class.

Why would I want a dog to hump my leg in the first place?

Again oh blonde one. DEAD over your bald head!!

There was a comment about P4B wife stealing and I said you could not even get my dog to hump your leg much less steal my wife.

Can't waste anymore time explaining the obvious to you.

Try to read from the top thread down and left to right. Can you do that for us?

I guess that is what Cookie means when he says that he's doing leg exercises...

Depending on the size of the dog he could have huge legs!

Ahhhh. Desperation!!! The best form of motivation. The good news is that after this year's MC, you will have even more "motivation" for the next time.

My motivation tank will be empty I'm afraid. Maybe if I'm ever lucky to be on a future MC I can go after Big Carolina

You're almost as formidable a foe as Cookie is. Check the posts skimmer, I haven't called Cookie out once, why would I?

This must be the baldness letting things fly over the head syndrome

Back