Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Again oh blonde one. DEAD over your bald head!!

There was a comment about P4B wife stealing and I said you could not even get my dog to hump your leg much less steal my wife.

Can't waste anymore time explaining the obvious to you.

Try to read from the top thread down and left to right. Can you do that for us?
I saw that part dude, then I saw you say I couldn't get a dog to hump my leg and all I could think about is why would I want to get a dog to hump my leg. So if you're going to try to say I'm so ugly I couldn't XYZ then at least make sure the XYZ you're referring to is something I'd want to do in the first place. That was dumb. Really dumb.

I can see your mind is being affected from yet another diet change. b!tch jokes, fat/bald jokes....no clue of where to begin to get into the heads of Tean THP eh? You're still reeling from those wedges Cap'n JB showed you aren't you? I would be too

No need to get into your head....this battle is won on the course not by trash talking. Wedges stamped by blasphemic self appointed nicknames don't do much for me. Perhaps they are a confidence builder for JB...whatever works.

This must be the baldness letting things fly over the head syndrome

You making fun of anything flying over anybody's head is downright funny. You ahve to stand on phone books to look at Cookie's zipper.

Are you saying Cookie is not capable? It sounds like it. Let me see if I understand, if he let his nonsense go without response, Im ducking him. And if I respond its laughable. Okay, that makes sense I guess.

I dont think he is capable of beating you, you are a true 5 HDCP. as we saw last year, an 11 wouldnt have much of a shot. You know it and I am sure Cookie does too. I am just surprised your wasting your time. Makes perfect sense..haha

You're almost as formidable a foe as Cookie is. Check the posts skimmer, I haven't called Cookie out once, why would I?

this is why you are called Rutarde...pay attention. Do we need to draw pictures for you

Funny_Art_57.jpg

I saw that part dude, then I saw you say I couldn't get a dog to hump my leg and all I could think about is why would I want to get a dog to hump my leg. So if you're going to try to say I'm so ugly I couldn't XYZ then at least make sure the XYZ you're referring to is something I'd want to do in the first place. That was dumb. Really dumb.

Stop trying to explain. Really...just stop. Start over and try again Jake. Save us all the time.

You making fun of anything flying over anybody's head is downright funny. You ahve to stand on phone books to look at Cookie's zipper.

ROFL!!!

I dont think he is capable of beating you, you are a true 5 HDCP. as we saw last year, an 11 wouldnt have much of a shot. You know it and I am sure Cookie does too. I am just surprised your wasting your time.

How dare you say such things about Cookie. He is planning on winning 11 points by himself. He went to the woodshed to get some candy and apparently came back a "real man"

I have to waste my time, I dont want to be called out by someone for not posting. :act-up:

The only thing huge about Cookie is his hugely flat swing.

Boy....how do I approach this one.

Let's just make it about the swing....the swing is flat and yet it works pretty darn well. Will not be changed.

Another huge thing about me?? My confidence that Team Hackers will be victorious on the course where it counts.

How dare you say such things about Cookie. He is planning on winning 11 points by himself. He went to the woodshed to get some candy and apparently came back a "real man"

I have to waste my time, I dont want to be called out by someone for not posting. :act-up:

11 points in 3 matches is my plan!! You have broken the 50,000 post barrier and we are not allowed to go that route. I think you are safe.

And as much as I hate to admit it, that Cookie's zipper comment was flipping funny.

I dont think he is capable of beating you, you are a true 5 HDCP. as we saw last year, an 11 wouldnt have much of a shot. You know it and I am sure Cookie does too. I am just surprised your wasting your time. Makes perfect sense..haha

this is why you are called Rutarde...pay attention. Do we need to draw pictures for you

Funny_Art_57.jpg
Great recycle job. Your brother has given you great material.

Have we figured out if you can beat anyone else in this event yet? We should start with that.

Puttin4answers: again, that will not be determined in this thread. That will be determined in July.

For crying out loud, someone tell me who I am playing with/against and THEN we can really start breaking down some matches.

I am really enjoying this thread today fellas. Thank you for the laughs, I needed them, but I have to agree with Cookie in that I cannot wait to find out some of the matchups to start the real trash talk.

Great recycle job. Your brother has given you great material.

your right, but as soon as someone forgets that nickname you find a way to remind us.

Whats funny is the Jake and I match will happen, but him and I have talked about who from team paradise would be able to play with us and we both were speechless.

Whats funny is the Jake and I match will happen, but him and I have talked about who from team paradise would be able to play with us and we both were speechless.

Team Para, who? I am confused now.

Ahh short jokes. Wait is that lame or not lame? Not sure....

You should get a 4th wedge and have regurgitator stamped on it

Are there three teams in this event?

Are there three teams in this event?

Now, now, no need to go there. Speaking as someone who has been a little MIA lately, I am sure they will hit their stride soon.

Ary would be good in that match. He is MC tested

Back