Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Have they ever played it any other way? :act-up:

Ah very true, I bet sunday morning will be like a scene from the Hangover for Kelly, he'll wake up late with a tiger in his bathroom and his team crushed and lost to team paradise who will have the trophy

Ah very true, I bet sunday morning will be like a scene from the Hangover for Kelly, he'll wake up late with a tiger in his bathroom and his team crushed and lost to team paradise who will have the trophy

That all may true but Team THP played by Iron Mike will come in an lay down the smack down.

That all may true but Team THP played by Iron Mike will come in an lay down the smack down.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Hawks reaction when he realized he lost.
Hawk only loses to JRod.

I think Team Slackers and Team THPee need to worry about you Tim, watching those videos of you play earlier this summer confirms that you will be a solid player this weekend.
I know he used to play good golf, but what has he done for you lately?

The only way Team THP will win is if they had the honorable Freddie Kong playing with them, unfortunately all they have is a masked villain and an unskilled surgeon. . .

The only way Team THP will win is if they had the honorable Freddie Kong playing with them, unfortunately all they have is a masked villain and an unskilled surgeon. . .

Sorry, those boys don't need me to win. They were all raised that way. THP will be serving up beat down of an epic nature. There will be no AS collapse

Best team of all:
7639622338_375ee36a60.jpg

This dude is ready to eat face!

6cca3ad5-14ea-ef91.jpg

Iron Mike Wants you to support team THP. . .
happy-iron-mike-tyson-brett-hardin.jpg

Best team of all:
7639622338_375ee36a60.jpg

Much better then the bunch you are supporting. :laugh:

I sure hope Team Parasite has enough game to clinch the first loser position over Team THPeePee. A second by those losers will cost me in my wager.

Like I'd take advise from a guy that bites... Please!

No but you'll take advice from a fellow "family" member...I came out of the Team THP closet and you should too! Hehehe...

Tapping from my S3

I rarely agree with my "blood" family darling, and though I'm quite fond of you and think you're a great guy...

Bite me!

Go Team Hackers!

:D

Nate, I can understand why you would want out of the Team THP closet. Mold and Mildew do not become you.

Come to the brighter side.

Yoccos is scary...even when he is smiling...

Exactly, Mike. Him and I are going to have Chunky and Kelly beat before we even tee off.

Nate, I can understand why you would want out of the Team THP closet. Mold and Mildew do not become you.

Mold and mildew? You sure you aren't talking about Team Paradise?

Tapping from my S3

Mold and mildew? You sure you aren't talking about Team Paradise?

Tapping from my S3

That seems like it'd be more of a stale Pabst Blue Ribbon and Krispy Kreme glaze on 40 year old linoleum closet.

Is it too late to get one big last hooray here where everyone gangs up on Cookie & his TX brother Nate?

This from the man that looks like the poster child for 'dumb and dummy' with that ugly hat and airbrushed photo

Babbity rabbity and his team THPEE better watch out because a storms a coming and Team paradise will kick their arses.

My wager players are going to beat everyone else's wager players

Babitty rabbity?

Posted via tapatalk

I'm going to be kicking some royal behind here from Charlotte. Looks like I am stuck here a while! Carp!

Back