Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Yea I know his name lol.

Posted via tapatalk

It's going to be hard for Team THP to win this weekend because all they have is a masked coward and an unskilled surgeon. Team Paradise will win regardless of all the witchcraft from the opposing teams.

The Hackers are gonna go through the other teams like woodchucks chuckin' wood.

Ain't gonna be nuthin' left but little piles of sawdust with Paradise and THP inscribed in them :D

Ain't gonna be nuthin' left but little piles of sawdust with Paradise and THP inscribed in them :D

Did you just make fun of cookies swing by comparing it to a rabid woodchuck? hehehe

The (poor) leaps in logic astound me at times...

Let me simplify for the youth:

The trophy will say Team Hackers upon the completion of the weekend.

As long as it doesn't say Team THP

It's going to be hard for Team THP to win this weekend because all they have is a masked coward and an unskilled surgeon. Team Paradise will win regardless of all the witchcraft from the opposing teams.
Your trash talk has yet to get out of the 3rd grade...what next..nanny nanny booboo

Thing about woodchuck, they are easily distracted and scare easily. THP will lay waste to hackadise from the bottom to the top.

Team Paradise Memo

Team Paradise Memo

Team Paradise Memo

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great amateur golf event, testing whether that event, or any event, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great golf battle-field. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those
Team Hackers and Team THP team members who will give their lives in defeat of this great event and that this event might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

May team THP and Team Hackers fight gracefully and valiently for they shall bestow all their strength, yet shall die defeated in the clutches of their noble opponent, Long live Dean and his band of misfits, long live team paradise

Team THP response.....

Oh Rly?

Strike up Herb Brooks! This is our time! (Remove hockey, skating, Soviets, tonight and insert golf, spikes, and Team THP and Hackers)

GO TEAM PARADISE!

.......never?

Seriously never remembering posting it before. Maybe once?

haha, I saw it a bunch of times cause the thread moved, my apologies

no-not-rly001.jpg

Strike up Herb Brooks! This is our time! (Remove hockey, skating, Soviets, tonight and insert golf, spikes, and Team THP and Hackers)

GO TEAM PARADISE!

nice tie chunky

This is the trash talk thread, keep the fluff out.
Team THP will respond with a win and a hearty victory speech, where will you be then....not in this thrad

This is the trash talk thread, keep the fluff out.
Team THP will respond with a loss and a hearty defeat speech, where will you be then... in this thrad

FIFY

It's going to sound a little something like this...............

FIFY

It's going to sound a little something like this...............

I think the heat might be effecting you judgment. THP isnt there to play football they are there to collect their trophy. The golf is just a way to keep busy.

Collectively hackers and paradise have a better chance of winning a drinking or wing eating contest and then I'm not even sure. You guys keep holding onto that dream, it'll fill time for you this weekend

I think the heat might be effecting you judgment. THP isnt there to play football they are there to collect their trophy. The golf is just a way to keep busy.

Collectively hackers and paradise have a better chance of winning a drinking (unless bullfrog is on your team) or wing eating contest and then I'm not even sure. You guys keep holding onto that dream, it'll fill time for you this weekend

minor FIFY

Oh don't get me started on BF. he has to tie a pale to his golf cart just in case he has the urge to purge

I just hope he gets a full round of golf in this time

I'll never forget walking into that room later that day, it felt like death

Back