Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

It's going to be hard for everyone to focus tomorrow when cool breeze walks up to the tee box, his hair is so distracting that people will lose strokes if they don't focus

phil-spector-crazy-hair.jpg

It's going to be hard for everyone to focus tomorrow when cool breeze walks up to the tee box, his hair is so distracting that people will lose strokes if they don't focus

phil-spector-crazy-hair.jpg

You should stick to this
63a87c59-07ec-ff06.jpg

Cuz your trash talk is weak sauce son. Everyone knows that Coolbreeze has curly flowing locks and love him for it. No distraction except for your attempts at humor

You should stick to this
63a87c59-07ec-ff06.jpg

Cuz your trash talk is weak sauce son. Everyone knows that Coolbreeze has curly flowing locks and love him for it. No distraction except for your attempts at humor

Looks more like this. . .

Just_staphylococcus_aureus.jpg

Ok Team Paradise it's show time to gird up your loins and get ready to take all them suckers to the woodshed :deadhorse:

Today is the first and last day of the Morgan Cup....Team THP puts it away today!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Today is the first and last day of the Morgan Cup....Team THP puts it away today!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Hanks...... Wake up...... Time to stop dreaming and hit some balls into the water.

formerly butters35

Paradise is waiting!

I can't wait to here how big of a lead they have going into day #2

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

Paradise is waiting!

I can't wait to here how big of a lead they have going into day #2

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

No scores/info is going to be released until Monday if I remember correctly.

Back