Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Trash Talk Thread – This one I am sure will end up as more banter than anything else, but we are going to do our best to keep it under control. Lets please remember that the Morgan Cup is about THP and the Sponsors and that not everybody can comb through 25 pages of posts each night. This thread is about trash talk for the event. Regular banter will not be tolerated. We don’t want to see posts like “Hi Dave” or anything else. If you want to partake in trash talk, this is the place to do it and the ONLY place to do it.

I cant wait to beat my opponent down with a ladies putter.

I'm sure cookie will loan you his blouse to go along with you suzy chap stick putter.

As long as you aren't wearing ladies clothes, it's all good.

que buzzer sound...TRASH TALK not stroke his ego for not being able to put with a man's putter.....
The putter surely will be beautiful.

You are correct sir, I did and I stand correct...

It's alright. Nobody usually sees Bertram coming (my middle name). Just a littered golf course with decimated dreams and self esteem.

This will be the first time of many times that I will say this: I am undefeated at the Morgan Cup. I don't see that changing in 2012.

It's alright. Nobody usually sees Bertram coming (my middle name). Just a littered golf course with decimated dreams and self esteem.
Dude, you're supposed to trash talk your opponents, not yourself! Seth has a lot to learn, I think he's still in shock from last night.

This will be the first time of many times that I will say this: I am undefeated at the Morgan Cup. I don't see that changing in 2012.

You're planning on halving all of your matches then?

I'm undefeated too!

I'm a bit under the weather right now, but I'm looking forward to mixing it up with you all soon.

You will fall like Tiger. But if you want, you can take the rest of your team, hold a little tournament.... then win that! It'll be like Tiger's Chevron victory plus you can still can yourself undefeated.

Belbin changed his screen name?

This will be the first time of many times that I will say this: I am undefeated at the first Morgan Cup. I don't see that changing in 2012.
You're right, you will always be undefeated at the first Morgan Cup. Sucks that you will be 0-fer Morgan Cup 2.

Dude, you're supposed to trash talk your opponents, not yourself! Seth has a lot to learn, I think he's still in shock from last night.

Oh Smallville, I think that the sentence fragment grabbed your editors attention so you completely missed the point. It's alright, I will help you pick up the broken pieces of your golfing delusions after the MC. I may lose a grammar, but you can't deny the winning that is team Paradise.

Fear The Frog! Hackers for the win!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Team Hackers ftw. All lefties in this event will dominate, but the one on Team Hackers will be the best.

team hackers can't lose.
i'm not sure if you know this or not, but we've got an Irishman on our squad...

team hackers can't lose.
i'm not sure if you know this or not, but we've got an Irishman on our squad...

And a character from Sesame Street that takes no prisoners. Nom nom nom

Tappin' from my iPad!

Eh?

If you only destroy the dreams of one in ten people I'm not sure that's really all that fearsome.

Back