Morgan Cup Travel Plans

How long is your drive Dean? I can't believe how close this event is.

I am just doing what Tina and TC want.

How long is your drive Dean? I can't believe how close this event is.

driving from Southern Jersey on the way down, so it will be about 12 hours down. The way back will be about 15 hours.

yeah...why not? you dont want me with you?

Of course dude. So you wanna cruise over for golf on Tuesday, then hit the road that afternoon? We'll need a bigger car.

Of course dude. So you wanna cruise over for golf on Tuesday, then hit the road that afternoon? We'll need a bigger car.

I have a truck! Boom!

You want to leave Tuesday night? I am confused. I thought you were going wednesday night.

I will actually read through this thread...be back

I have a truck! Boom!

You want to leave Tuesday night? I am confused. I thought you were going wednesday night.

I will actually read through this thread...be back

Frick! You're right, we are playing Wednesday then hitting the road.

Tmex and I are driving in Wednesday night. I tried to bring our Odyssey so I could tote folks around but that ain't happening.

here is my confusion.....

nothing better than brothers skimming their own conversation

nothing better than brothers skimming their own conversation

Lol....I'm hurting. Wednesday, we are leaving Wednesday afternoon.

word, wednesday it is. My wife will love me

Frick! You're right, we are playing Wednesday then hitting the road.

Wednesday golf should be played in the Charlotte area with DMB!

I just realised that I need to get a new passport as mine has expired. That would have really sucked if I hadn't looked at that yesterday.

I just realised that I need to get a new passport as mine has expired. That would have really sucked if I hadn't looked at that yesterday.

Nice catch CB! That would have been rough.

how long does that process take up there?

how long does that process take up there?
You can expidite it and get one in 1 week or three weeks is pretty standard, so I'm ok.

I hope Kelly has his passport squared away.

I'm all good doesn't expire till July next year

You had me scared for a moment. How 'bout your lady friend?

Driving in either Wednesday night, or Thursday Morning. I am pretty sure my check in is not until Thursday so if I drive down Wednesday I will get a room somewhere close, or need a floor to crash on.

Back