Morgan Cup Travel Plans

Of course dude. So you wanna cruise over for golf on Tuesday, then hit the road that afternoon? We'll need a bigger car.

Can I hang out?

Hey guys, late to the party here...sorry.

Here's my itinerary:

Land in Myrtle Beach Wednesday at 12:15pm
Fly out of Myrtle Beach Monday at 12:45pm

Hey guys, late to the party here...sorry.

Here's my itinerary:

Land in Myrtle Beach Wednesday at 12:15pm
Fly out of Myrtle Beach Monday at 12:45pm

I might just swing by and pick you up. Then hit up Martins Golf on the way to True Blue!

Landing in Myrtle Beach Wed morning at like 7 am. Flying out Sunday night at like 10. Yeah I got the stupid time flight discounts hahaha.

I might just swing by and pick you up. Then hit up Martins Golf on the way to True Blue!
I'd love that! I don't have plans on how I'm getting around once I land, I just figured I'd pull my clubs and luggage down the road until I found a golf course and go there. Ha.

I'd love that! I don't have plans on how I'm getting around once I land, I just figured I'd pull my clubs and luggage down the road until I found a golf course and go there. Ha.

Well I'm not sure about golfing on Weds so I'll be around with a car. We can work out some details as we get closer.

Well I'm not sure about golfing on Weds so I'll be around with a car. We can work out some details as we get closer.
I honestly wasn't too fired up to play Wednesday either, the reason I am coming in then instead of Thursday is that the cost was much less for some reason.

That's what I'm doing Thursday man....figure I'll just hang out until we all get together at some point

I'm thinking of coming in a day or two earlier and spending some time with a fishing pole on Tuesday afternoon then go HAM on some calabash seafood that night, shrimp coma baby!

I honestly wasn't too fired up to play Wednesday either, the reason I am coming in then instead of Thursday is that the cost was much less for some reason.

plus remember how awesome that Weds night was when everyone arrived? Hell we stayed up till like 4 AM just BSing with each other.

plus remember how awesome that Weds night was when everyone arrived? Hell we stayed up till like 4 AM just BSing with each other.

Exactly why I am trying to roll in Wednesday night instead of Thursday morning. You know Wednesday night will wind up being awesome.

Exactly why I am trying to roll in Wednesday night instead of Thursday morning. You know Wednesday night will wind up being awesome.

it was pretty darn cool. I'll never forget Staples rolling in, starting to unpack his car and then coming over to our townhouse leaving poor Mrs Staples to do the rest of the unpacking, just so he could hang out and meet everyone. haha

it was pretty darn cool. I'll never forget Staples rolling in, starting to unpack his car and then coming over to our townhouse leaving poor Mrs Staples to do the rest of the unpacking, just so he could hang out and meet everyone. haha

Nice!!! hahaha. It's so close now, and just gonna be a blast.

Wednesday and Sunday night will be very cool me thinks. Hence why I adjusted plans to stay until Monday.

Wednesday and Sunday night will be very cool me thinks. Hence why I adjusted plans to stay until Monday.
I'll hang out with you Cookie.

I am pumped to be coming Wednesday and having a late flight on Monday. I can celebrate another Team Paradise victory well into the morning on Monday!

I like when people use the word hence

I'll hang out with you Cookie.

Word! And we will be celebrating one way or another.

On another note, the travel plans inevitably leads to the "round" plans. Need to see whom all is playing Thursday and if they are doing 18 or 36. I know that David and I are both interested in 36 on Thursday (no need to tell us we are crazy, etc).

On another note, the travel plans inevitably leads to the "round" plans. Need to see whom all is playing Thursday and if they are doing 18 or 36. I know that David and I are both interested in 36 on Thursday (no need to tell us we are crazy, etc).
I don't see why we can't use this thread to plan thursday rounds. I was planning on merging this with the large Morgan Cup thread anyway once we sort of saw all the travel plans anyway.

I'll join that group.

I'm torn on playing 36 holes on Thursday. But if that's what the masses do I'll gladly join.

I don't see why we can't use this thread to plan thursday rounds. I was planning on merging this with the large Morgan Cup thread anyway once we sort of saw all the travel plans anyway.

Would you mind if I updated your original post in this thread to easily keep track as people indicate interest?

I'm torn on playing 36 holes on Thursday. But if that's what the masses do I'll gladly join.
I'm with you DeanOOOOOOOOO I was planning on playing 18 on thursday but I might be talked into 36 on thursday.

Back