Morgan Cup Videos - Lost Footage

hahahaha....the last one tops it off!! just wait til you see it

I know its not related to this thread, but I still get a kick out of you avatar haha

I know its not related to this thread, but I still get a kick out of you avatar haha

I am still trying to button my shorts

That video is a mystery to me, I have never been able to find it.
You know, JB might have slipped Caleb (and Seth?) some $ to destroy that video before anyone ever sees it.

I'll fill everyone in.

Typically not known for his emotions and actually a person who really just doesn't like to hug you could tell that JB really wanted to win our match. He was very intense and grinding very hard over every shot, many times after a hole was finished I offered a hug and he literally walked through me as if I were not standing there. I was ok with this, I mean after all we were in the match of our lives, it was a battle and he was focused. Head down, quick paced walks to the tees and greens, not much was said during the match. I tried several times to break the ice in the cart but there was just simply no detouring him from his mission on this day. We made the turn and he was 4 up through 9. The end result was a mere afterthought at this point but he persisted. I held steady at that 4 down point, got it to 3 down at one mark and it was there that the emotions finally started to show a bit. On the 15th hole, a straight up hill par 3 JB was just a bit too intense and overcooked his PW into the back bunker. Seeing an opening I instead chose to lay up short of the green, leaving myself a straight up hill chip shot that was decidedly easier than the bunker shot JB faced. He caught too much ball and sent his shot bounding down the green to about where my first shot was. Instead of hitting a good chip and getting out with a par I hit my chip really short. I went on to 3 putt for a 5. Needing just a tie on the hole to go dormie JB did what JB does, he chipped on and 2 putted for a 4 ending the match. You know those videos of golfers winning their first major where they just drop their putter and put their head in their hands and begin to cry? He did that. I offered him a well done and a congratulatory handshake. He wasn't having it. He pushed my hand away and hugged me. I was ok with that because, well I like hugs. You know when Tiger won the British shortly after his dad died and he just hugged his caddie and put his head on his shoulder and just cried? JB did that to me. Again, I knew how hard he fought for that win and I was there for him. You know how when you're hugging a young child you pick them up and they hug you with both their arms and legs? JB did that too, I'm started to become a bit uncomfortable but I know how much work he put into the Morgan Cup and it just all started to flow. Despite being a large man I'm not very strong and I fell. JB kept hugging me. Finally he realized the match he wanted to win so bad was over and he had in fact won. I was happy for him.

I am so frustrated that I can't find the video of JB and P4B after #18 on Sunday. I know it was taken but I have never been able to find it. : (

I am so frustrated that I can't find the video of JB and P4B after #18 on Sunday. I know it was taken but I have never been able to find it. : (
If it helps, it was actually after 15, we never quite made it to the 18th. :embarrassed:

I don't remember but was there a video of Esox and I after our match with JB and OEM?

You know, JB might have slipped Caleb (and Seth?) some $ to destroy that video before anyone ever sees it.

I'll fill everyone in.

Typically not known for his emotions and actually a person who really just doesn't like to hug you could tell that JB really wanted to win our match. He was very intense and grinding very hard over every shot, many times after a hole was finished I offered a hug and he literally walked through me as if I were not standing there. I was ok with this, I mean after all we were in the match of our lives, it was a battle and he was focused. Head down, quick paced walks to the tees and greens, not much was said during the match. I tried several times to break the ice in the cart but there was just simply no detouring him from his mission on this day. We made the turn and he was 4 up through 9. The end result was a mere afterthought at this point but he persisted. I held steady at that 4 down point, got it to 3 down at one mark and it was there that the emotions finally started to show a bit. On the 15th hole, a straight up hill par 3 JB was just a bit too intense and overcooked his PW into the back bunker. Seeing an opening I instead chose to lay up short of the green, leaving myself a straight up hill chip shot that was decidedly easier than the bunker shot JB faced. He caught too much ball and sent his shot bounding down the green to about where my first shot was. Instead of hitting a good chip and getting out with a par I hit my chip really short. I went on to 3 putt for a 5. Needing just a tie on the hole to go dormie JB did what JB does, he chipped on and 2 putted for a 4 ending the match. You know those videos of golfers winning their first major where they just drop their putter and put their head in their hands and begin to cry? He did that. I offered him a well done and a congratulatory handshake. He wasn't having it. He pushed my hand away and hugged me. I was ok with that because, well I like hugs. You know when Tiger won the British shortly after his dad died and he just hugged his caddie and put his head on his shoulder and just cried? JB did that to me. Again, I knew how hard he fought for that win and I was there for him. You know how when you're hugging a young child you pick them up and they hug you with both their arms and legs? JB did that too, I'm started to become a bit uncomfortable but I know how much work he put into the Morgan Cup and it just all started to flow. Despite being a large man I'm not very strong and I fell. JB kept hugging me. Finally he realized the match he wanted to win so bad was over and he had in fact won. I was happy for him.

hahahahaha....this is the exact stor I heard. word for word

I'll fill everyone in.

The fact that you typed all of that out, shows so much. hehe
Me grinding it out is pretty funny though.

I'll fill everyone in.

Quoted for Truth

Where is my amazing tiger fist pump. I know Seth got it on video!!

LOL at CB "Aw I ruined the video"

That was hilarious!

I'll fill everyone in.

This has to be one of my favorite THP posts of all time lol

The fact that you typed all of that out, shows so much. hehe
Me grinding it out is pretty funny though.
I saw veins popping out, you were intense dude.

OK, grinding might not be the word for it. Trying to sucker me into good/good on putts when you're putting for a 3 and I was putting for a 4 was a nice bit of trickery though!

Haha that was funny!!! thanks for vids

Thanks for posting that GG....in the time it took us to make those videos CG13 was just finishing lining up his drive on number 1.

Thanks for posting that GG....in the time it took us to make those videos CG13 was just finishing lining up his drive on number 1.

Lol. I was gonna say CB those were some epic CG13 style practice swings.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

those videos were good. Club twirling a putter is tricky, you don't want to make anyone mad and you don't want to look like a fool. Coolbreeze pulled it off quite nicely.

One-T, "can I do that over again?" coolbreeze quickly responds, "of course he can, I already won the hole." Funny stuff right there.

Hahahahahahahaha... Those were monster putts!!! Great job guys!

Great videos One-T and CB, it was fun following you guys out there. You were definitely enjoying that round!

Great videos One-T and CB, it was fun following you guys out there. You were definitely enjoying that round!

no doubt, you should see our good good on the uphill par 3. we both chipped, they came back to our feet and we looked at each other and said....good good....ROFL

Puttin4brohugs, that is a wonderful story and shows just how much people here care about each other and the emotional undercurrent that runs in this forum. QUite often it shows up as anger when we get an issue that members have different opinions on, but it is nice to see in this case it showed up at brotherly love. Shows that even the iceman Jwow can take a few moments to set aside everything and let loose a tear and hug you after an intense competition.

Shows that even the iceman Jwow can take a few moments to set aside everything and let loose a tear and hug you after an intense competition.

Ummm yeah, that is not exactly how it went down, but sure, if that works.
P4B should sell real estate.

Back