Morgan Cup Videos - Lost Footage

Ummm yeah, that is not exactly how it went down, but sure, if that works.
P4B should sell real estate.

or cars! hehe

Ummm yeah, that is not exactly how it went down, but sure, if that works.
P4B should sell real estate.
You sure? It was close, I guess if the video is ever found we'll see what really happened. I hope you won't see the footage and decide to press charges for injuries sustained in my hugging attack.

These vids are great with CB and One-T. But my question is, where are the groups behind them? How much time did they have on that green?

hahahaha....Jake and Josh bickering like and old married couple. That was so funny. 3 legged horse, then of course jake has a mental picture of a 2 legged dog with a carriage behind it

These vids are great with CB and One-T. But my question is, where are the groups behind them? How much time did they have on that green?

dude, JB took P4B out in 7 holes. and CG13 was behind them. So, we could have done this for hours.

dude, JB took P4B out in 7 holes. and CG13 was behind them. So, we could have done this for hours.

That was it, i saw the vid showing you guys in front of JB, but I did worry about the group 2 behind you guys. That explains it. Great vids nonetheless, love the club twirl too.

Great videos! "Good/Good off the Tee Box" I'm going to have to remember to use that one.

LOve the putting videos. FUnny stuff guys. I hope GG can find the video of Jake and JB Bro Hugging it up.

hahahaha....Jake and Josh bickering like and old married couple. That was so funny. 3 legged horse, then of course jake has a mental picture of a 2 legged dog with a carriage behind it

That was hysterical.

The funniest part is when we did finish, we drove back and they really were about 5 holes behind us.

I can't find it. I have never been able to find it, I have been looking since the Sunday round at the MC. : (

I think JB destroyed it. He doesn't want anyone seeing his soft side

I think JB destroyed it. He doesn't want anyone seeing his soft side

I absolutely want people to see it. It was a great moment watching him chase me down...hehe

I absolutely want people to see it. It was a great moment watching him chase me down...hehe

I hold my belief that P4B let you win because he has a strong dislike of Ole Gray and myself :devil:

YES!! THose video's were great, thanks for finding those and posting them GG. One-T is a funny guy and that was a great round.

I hold my belief that P4B let you win because he has a strong dislike of Ole Gray and myself :devil:

while that is most certainly true, Jake already lost as soon as we all rode down to the first tee box haha

These are all great guys. Makes me long for the outing even more so I can hang out with all of you again.

I didn't have to chase much, let's be honest, you're probably a little faster than I am. Especially when you're running scared from me and my big moisture wicking sweaty hugs.

That was a funny video, we sort of just make it the JB and Jake show there, sorry One-T and CB!! haha.

The funniest part is when we did finish, we drove back and they really were about 5 holes behind us.

Never gets old - I wish I could be like you

Reactions: JB
Never gets old - I wish I could be like you

I love that multiple people say it, and yet you quote this one (as usual).

Ha, great videos looked like a great time there behind the scenes..

I was pretty sad about that, I wanted to watch the magic of Jake and JB's swings, but after hole #2, I couldn't see them anymore.

I was pretty sad about that, I wanted to watch the magic of Jake and JB's swings, but after hole #2, I couldn't see them anymore.

Donne and I had a great view of your single match. You guys were locked in a good one.

Back