Morikawa says TGL call better than the Ryder cup

I bet if a LIV guy said anything like this they would be crucified.

Oh wait, that happened and they were
Pretty sure that's what he's mocking.

I don't much care about the Tiger Golf League but this is even less interesting to me.

I am not a fan of this, at all. Big thumbs down to Morikawa.

Also, the TGL ... feels like the "Tiger Can't Walk Tour" ... no thanks.

Gooch did it better.

One of the more stupid comments I‘ve heard recently. And maybe even gives you a better idea why Morikawa has struggled for two years when he views competitions like RC like that.

Americans only rate the Ryder Cup highly when they win, which is about once every ten years since the turn of the century.

Americans only rate the Ryder Cup highly when they win, which is about once every ten years since the turn of the century.
JT, DJ, Brooks, and many others who have played in it disagree with your view point. They’ve publicly stated what it matters to them.

Screw this manufactured enthusiasm, I want the real news like why Rahm is out now

Still on the fence with the whole TGL thing. Need to see it before I judge. But I'm sure getting the call to participate is something to be excited about. Not Ryder Cup excited though IMO

Okay Gooch.

He also just signed an apparel brand with the LAGC. The course that limited spectators to only members for the US Open. Starting to think less of the guy.

Back