Most Holes Played in A Single Day?

aggiesam1983

Old Fart and an Aggie
Reaction score
Handicap
7 ish
Years ago I played in a charity event that raised money based on the number of holes played. That day I play 108 holes (6 full rounds). I’m curious what is the most you good folks have played in a single day. I tuckered out before I wanted to that day and had to wait to make my way through slower players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

36 is it for me. Didn’t start playing until 52.

I played 49 one time. Started at noon and played 36 at one place then went to another place and met another friend and we got to 11 before dark. Walked them all!!

I have played 4 rounds in one day as the most. We used to have a group that would get together and play 9 with skins, settle up and go again. Played that day until dark...

I'm content with 36 and calling it a day!

Don't ever recall going over 36 holes in one day.

18 at 1 course than 3 different 9 hole courses in one day was enough for me. The hardest part was stiffening up on the drive to the courses.

45 on 2 different occasions.

The answers here are incredible!! It’s a mere 36 for me...

I did a fundraising golf marathon with a friend in college, we played from just around dawn to dark. We got in 126 holes before dark.

Only 45 for me, years ago.

I've only done 27 for a max though over the past several years, no way I can do more.

Over 100 a couple times for charity. 45 or more hundreds of times.

54 at guy's weekend this year.

My score was better each 18, so that was cool

45. I’m hoping to do 54 next year.

I’ve never played more than 36, and that’s about 22 too many for me.

27 holes for me.

Always have wanted to try one of those marathon events though.

Never done more than 27, I think I can do 36 if I had a good break in between. Maybe something like tee off at 7ish, have lunch and relax, then go again around 1. Could be fun!

36 was the most I've done and I was damn tired after that.

Back