Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Who ya got?

• Staff
Mine is one that truly hurts me to say, but I believe it true.

Rickie Fowler.

Michelle Wie

Tony Finau??

• Staff
Michelle Wie....poster child for unrealized potential

• Staff
Anthony Kim?
Eh, AK was a short window, and what he did in that window was big time. He gets an injury pass for me, he would have won, a lot.

This was a close one for me.
Rickie Fowler was a good choice too. Sergio takes it for me because he’s an ass and Rickie is at least likable.

I have to agree with Fowler at this point.

Rickie Fowler was a good choice too. Sergio takes it for me because he’s an ass and Rickie is at least likable.
35 pro wins, 10 on the big Tour, and a major though is hard to call overrated.

He is an ass though.

Bubba Watson, never seemed to me like he is that good, even with two Masters on his resume.

I'll agree with Fowler, for now. I see his career being very much like Payne Stewart, highly popular but overrated, but then grew into, and perhaps exceeded, the expectations. I think Fowler is at that popular but overrated stage right now, but has the potential to eventually meet or exceed expectations.

Bubba Watson, never seemed to me like he is that good, even with two Masters on his resume.
12 big Tour wins and 2 majors though, that’s a tough one to be overrated, no?

12 big Tour wins and 2 majors though, that’s a tough one to be overrated, no?

You are correct about that, he just never seemed that good to me.

My pick is Greg Norman; 20 PGA Tour wins and only 2 majors. He spent over 6 years total (330 something weeks) as the World #1; seems like he should have won more majors with that long period of being on the top. No green jackets, no US Open trophies. I remember him more for losing than i do for being #1 ranked & winning.

Back