Most Searched For Word on THP

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I monitor a lot of a data and was looking through hot words, brands, etc over the last 14 days. Combining both search on the forum/website and search organically finding us through google, the number one searched word for the last 2 weeks...

BRYSON

Distance sales! :p

Doesn't surprise me given the stir he's created over the last couple of weeks.

The incredible golfing hulk, thank goodness he isn't green

I mean I've googled him a few times in the last few weeks. :ROFLMAO:

Will Truss putters experience an uptick thanks to DJ's win?

The beast himself. 🦾

Is it just me, or is everyone jumping on this bandwagon all the sudden? I feel like there were so many Bryson haters and now everyone loves him since he is yoaked.

HA! Sounds about right.

Is it just me, or is everyone jumping on this bandwagon all the sudden? I feel like there were so many Bryson haters and now everyone loves him since he is yoaked.
Have you read social media comments? They are vicious and the trolls find nothing but the negative in Bryson.

Have you read social media comments? They are vicious and the trolls find nothing but the negative in Bryson.

I have not. Gave up my social media. I was more speaking from what I saw on THP months ago from what I see now.

I monitor a lot of a data and was looking through hot words, brands, etc over the last 14 days. Combining both search on the forum/website and search organically finding us through google, the number one searched word for the last 2 weeks...

BRYSON
Just out of curiosity JB, what was the second most searched word?

Serious question....spelled correctly or traditionally?

Also, sorry for searching for the rant thread everyday. I’ll just bookmark it going forward and save you some work.

I wouldn't have guessed Bryson, internal search or google. External I would have expected something like "slice cure" or "best driver."
"Jacked lofts" :ROFLMAO:

I’d really love to know what the top 5 were ......

I half expected it would be Holly.

Also, sorry for searching for the rant thread everyday. I’ll just bookmark it going forward and save you some work.

Correctly. Incorrectly was about 6th, combined it would have been #1.

Correctly. Incorrectly was about 6th, combined it would have been #1.
I wonder how much of that consideration goes into marketing plans. I presume quite a lot.

man, how awesome would it be if bryson and tiger are in the final pairing for a major this year???

Traditionally is correctly. It does give me pleasure to ask ignorant consumers on Twitter, FB, etc. who makes the Maverick and if it's anything like the Callaway Mavrik.:ROFLMAO:

Traditionally is correctly. It does give me pleasure to ask ignorant consumers on Twitter, FB, etc. who makes the Maverick and if it's anything like the Callaway Mavrik.:ROFLMAO:
I debated what word to use, and I specifically avoided “correctly” because Mavrik is the correct spelling in reference to the driver. So I went with “traditionally” to make my question more clear. I stand by my decision.

I debated what word to use, and I specifically avoided “correctly” because Mavrik is the correct spelling in reference to the driver. So I went with “traditionally” to make my question more clear. I stand by my decision.

You are right. MAVRIK is the correct spelling as it relates to a golf forum : )

Wouldn't have guessed that. I would have thought Morgan or Grandaddy

Back