Most underrated golf glove you've used?

The MG gloves are phenomenal for the price. At $5.99 I can't imagine switching to something else after how good my first test one has been. Stay soft way better than the $15-20 gloves I have used. Went back to the FJ because I lost my first one. Not near as soft and gets way more stiff after use. Just ordered 3 more of the MGs..

During the hot summer months? Footjoy Raingrip FTW!

After using the Hirzl glove for a number of rounds, I have to say I'm a big fan. They have a sort of 'pebbled' grip that feels, for lack of a better adjective, very 'grippy'. Especially in hot, humid weather, I really like the way the glove feels. They can be found on Amazon.

MG Dyna Grip Elite for me. Not certain how underated they are any longer given the number of players wearing them today. But at $6.99 each their bang for the buck has to be near impossible to beat.

Always wore FJ up until Titleist purchased them 10 or so years ago. Once Titleist purchased them they changed the gloves (seemed thicker with poorer quality leather) and increased the price. I believe Titleist was trying to move consumers into their premium glove for more money.

Still the CaddyDaddy Claw and it’s not remotely close at all.

Bionic Stablegrip. Feels odd the first time you slip it on with the padded parts on both the palms and fingers. But they encourage proper grip pressure and are one of the rare gloves that do not have me feeling those annoying seems in the finger tips. They’re not cheap, but can last three times as long as regular cabretta gloves. Very comfortable! They are now the only gloves I buy!

The Ten Finger gloves on Amazon came back in stock and I ordered 3 more. They fit me better than the Master Grip gloves.

FootJoy Rain Gloves is a win for me. Only wear one, so I could go cheaper, but feels amazing.

I’ve started using Hirzl that uses kangaroo leather and I love them. They are not cheap but I have 25 rounds on them and not a mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ten Finger gloves on Amazon came back in stock and I ordered 3 more. They fit me better than the Master Grip gloves.

I have these and love the feel and durability in the hot southern environment. I also use the Titliest Players glove which may be over rated

I’m really interested to see the new version once it’s released... I’ve got the original on order though in the meantime thanks to @Rod Dunlap sorting our the shipping on their website!

Kirkland is the most underrated. I prefer them to almost all other gloves. in addition they are so cheap that you can use a new one or two each round.

I have one on it's way. Looking forward to trying it out.

Just got my second Claw Daddy glove and a free towel. This is something better. They just need a bit better logo.

I recently picked up a couple Callaway Weather Spann gloves. They’re synthetic and a month in I’ve been impressed. Holding up well during the really hot days of summer.
1597080877583.jpeg

Everyone may be sick of me taking about it from my prior posts on this subject, but I love the $6.96 cabretta leather glove from Budget Golf. I love that it is unbranded and holds up well. It's a bit thicker than some of the higher end tour level gloves I have used, but that is a plus for me in this Florida humidity and heat which causes me to shred gloves. One of these gloves lasted longer than 2 to 3 of the Under Armour gloves i was using and they are a 1/3 of the price.

Quality Sports Cabretta Premium Leather Glove
The non-branded gloves from Budget Golf are amazing! They are on sale right now for $3.96 a piece! https://www.budgetgolf.com/quality-sports-cabretta-premium-leather-glove.html
I bought a couple stacks of these in the winter when they were cheap(er). I got 3 different styles out of the 10 I bought. 6 are the softest glove I've ever seen, not what I'd call thick at all. Both of the other styles are little thicker and stiffer leather, one of which has perforations all over the palm. They all have the same "Made in Indonesia" sticker inside, though.

If I could get them like the 6 softest ones (left) every time, I'd never look anywhere else for a glove. It is awesome.

KIMG3283.JPG

KIMG3284.JPG

Last edited:
Back