Motherland: Fort Salem

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Who has watched?

My wife has decided this is her new binge I guess. That means she'll be asking me 47 questions a night about what's happening, whether I know or not, so I will watch, because it makes it all less painful.

My question is, will I regret this course of action? If I'm going to make a stand against, the time is now!

Last edited:
Laughter is not helpful @McLovin .

You guys didn't answer.

It's already too late.

Expect me to be in a bad mood for about..

~3 episodes a night.. :unsure:

.. a week. f**k.

i’m laughing at your wife asking 100 questions haha

i’ve never heard of the show though

i’m laughing at your wife asking 100 questions haha

i’ve never heard of the show though
Are you expected to know what's going on with the thing you're actively trying to tune out, and everything else in general, too?! :LOL:

Never heard of it. Can't be good, Dude.

A school for Witches to train for the army? That's weird, you're not gonna like it, man.

Get out now Nathan. It sucks. Grab the dog and don't look back!

You're old, probably not that stiff, the girls in it are only like 20, AND you're not gonna like it.

They learn magic and chase boys! It's super fun!
Sincerely, forumer you think is weird

ANY of these would have helped guys. 😒

When she starts asking questions, ask her if you're the director and then tell her she's seen as much of the show as you have. If that doesn't work, telling her to calm down will probably do the trick.

We will wait for the episode recaps once you start your " Fan of" posting! 🀣🀣

When she starts asking questions, ask her if you're the director and then tell her she's seen as much of the show as you have. If that doesn't work, telling her to calm down will probably do the trick.

To late!!

My wife does NOT suggest that method. Her exact quote was "you trying to tell me something...*stare*"

Me: I thought YOU wanted to watch this. Why are you asking me questions?

Her: I do, but I need you to keep up with what's going on.

Me: I thought YOU wanted to watch this. Why are you asking me questions?

Her: I do, but I need you to keep up with what's going on.

7 episodes in. Gonna be a long weekend.

Are you expected to know what's going on with the thing you're actively trying to tune out, and everything else in general, too?! :LOL:

I have observed that times like the one you are going through are the only times my wife seems to think I know something.

We have several televisions for a reason, she doesn't watch the crap I watch and I don't watch the crap she watches. Sometimes have the screen saver on when in the same room.

Right now, I'm kind of grateful my wife watches the Hallmark Channel.

Just glad my wife doesnt mind when I fall asleep while watching her documentaries she likes! Maybe reading up on it will help you answer questions without actually paying attention. Your pain is felt!:D

Are you mocking my pain, Steve?!

I'm currently flower shopping, willingly, with the wife because I just can't handle episodes 8 and beyond right now...

I tried to give this "sad" and "HaHa" emoticons but it wouldn't let me give both.

Just glad my wife doesnt mind when I fall asleep while watching her documentaries she likes! Maybe reading up on it will help you answer questions without actually paying attention. Your pain is felt!:D

Not a bad idea. When I was in college, John Denver was really hitting it big for the first time, and my younger sister was obsessed. I'd come home on break, only to hear "John Denver this" or "John Denver that." So I resolved to arm myself with my own John Denver facts. So the next time I came home, she said, "Did you know that John Denver . . . ?" and after listening intently, I replied, "Did you know John Denver mows his lawn in the nude?" (True story.) That quieted her for a few hours, but when she let go with another John Denver factoid, I replied, "That's nice. Did you know John Denver had a 2,000 gallon gasoline tank installed on his property so he wouldn't have to worry about rationing?" (Might be the wrong number, but also true.) Three hours later, she said "Did you know" and then caught herself.

Back