Motherland: Fort Salem

So I thought there was 19 episodes. It listed 19 episodes when I looked it up. I've survived way worse, so I was like '19 episodes, I've got this.'

Well after we finished the 14th (S02E04), where they survived yet another attack from their ancient enemy, the Camarilla, the next episode did not automatically start so we could find out how they protect Abigail, if the Spree and the Witches of Salem can get along and fight their common enemy together, and if Raelle is going to turn into or get taken over by a mushroom!!! :eek:

Upon immediate investigation I discovered that it is not a 19 episode show!! And it's not over at the 19 listed. It is, in fact, and ONGOING show, with more weekly episodes left to come... for as long as people are willing to watch this nonsense. Which, according to the laws of Grey's Anatomy, and the 'Grimm' tragedy of my mid to late thirties, is probably a long freaking time.

..and I had planned on a tough week..

😡😩😫😭😭😭😭😭

I have a plan. I know what day the next episode is out. I'm going to work late, and gym later. 'Can we watch it tomorrow?' Of course! Darnit all, I had to work late again, and get groceries, and gas.

And so on and so on for a as long as it takes to hear the magic words 'Do you mind if I watch it without you?'

If you must..

Last edited:
i've heard of it...seems less than pleasant viewing but bingeworthy for some...there will be blood. enjoy.

I have a plan. I know what day the next episode is out. I'm going to work late, and gym later. 'Can we watch it tomorrow?' Of course! Darnit all, I had to work late again, and get groceries, and gas.

And so on and so on for a as long as it takes to hear the magic words 'Do you mind if I watch it without you?'
If you must..
Ahhh, young Jedi you have learned well! 🤣🤣That's the same strategy I used with the wife on her CW super hero crap, Arrow, Flash, Batwoman, ad nauseam! Now she just DVRs them and watches them after I go to bed, at work or, golfing! 🙂

Sorry you've been sucked into that show. There's always a chance it can get cancelled. Network executive whims ebb and flow on the fickle finger of fate on the remote control channel button... unless it's an off network. In which case, you'll be working late a lot.:ROFLMAO:

If you must..

This can work if you have a reputable auto repair shop that stays open evenings.

"The car was making a weird scraping noise so I stopped at ______. They said it was a good thing I came in, because there was a problem with the brakes, They're reframmellating the pistons right now."

…Which, according to the laws of Grey's Anatomy, and the 'Grimm' tragedy of my mid to late thirties, is probably a long freaking time.

this made me nearly spit my beer!

Man, I’m glad I’m single.

I never heard of this show so I had to look it up on wiki. How is Will Ferrell an executive producer on this?

Anyways, Happy new episode Day today! 😁:facepalm:😞 Hope your work late, then gym plan is set!

Screenshot 2021-07-20 2.39.39 PM.png

You can always do what i do, watch with my laptop in my lap, thats why they call it that, so Males can watch what is important to thier spouse and also THP at the same time....

I never heard of this show so I had to look it up on wiki. How is Will Ferrell an executive producer on this?

Anyways, Happy new episode Day today! 😁:facepalm:😞 Hope your work late, then gym plan is set!

View attachment 9017664
Thanks! Lol Heading back to the jobsite now, and definitely need to go to the gym after.. and then get groceries! Maybe gas.

As far as Ferrell, I have no idea, but EP credits don't mean much. Just make recognition and easy money. I did spot a couple credits at the start of episodes showing directed by Amanda Tapping (Sam from Stargate SG-1) and pointed that out to the wife. Her response was something along the lines of 'oh yeah, you're so above this show..' 😕

Thanks! Lol Heading back to the jobsite now, and definitely need to go to the gym after.. and then get groceries! Maybe gas.

As far as Ferrell, I have no idea, but EP credits don't mean much. Just make recognition and easy money. I did spot a couple credits at the start of episodes showing directed by Amanda Tapping (Sam from Stargate SG-1) and pointed that out to the wife. Her response was something along the lines of 'oh yeah, you're so above this show..' 😕
How dare she? Richard Dean Anderson is a national treasure!

So has the divorce attorney returned your call yet? 😛

Tonight's episode looks to be Brianna's Favorite Pencil...sounds like the name to an episode for a 5 year old tv show. Sounds like you have tonight figured out. If you can manage to get out of tomorrow night then I have a member guest this weekend. Obviously you would need to leave Thursday to play a practice round Friday. Then since your here in Texas might as well go to DFW or Houston to play with those guys Monday and Tuesday so you miss next weeks episode too. I'm playing with @H8tobogie but I have friend looking for a partner. Sounds worth it to miss tonight's episode.:ROFLMAO:

Tonight's episode looks to be Brianna's Favorite Pencil...sounds like the name to an episode for a 5 year old tv show. Sounds like you have tonight figured out. If you can manage to get out of tomorrow night then I have a member guest this weekend. Obviously you would need to leave Thursday to play a practice round Friday. Then since your here in Texas might as well go to DFW or Houston to play with those guys Monday and Tuesday so you miss next weeks episode too. I'm playing with @H8tobogie but I have friend looking for a partner. Sounds worth it to miss tonight's episode.:ROFLMAO:

I hadn't noticed the episode name... I mean..

I am fully on board with your brilliant proposal, and can be packed in 10.. :unsure: which set would I bring .. 50... and wedges for Texas...

an hour and 45 minutes. Probably. 1:46 if I remember underwear after deciding the important things. 👍

This show is impossibly stupid/mindless television.

I love this thread.

I hadn't noticed the episode name... I mean..

I am fully on board with your brilliant proposal, and can be packed in 10.. :unsure: which set would I bring .. 50... and wedges for Texas...

an hour and 45 minutes. Probably. 1:46 if I remember underwear after deciding the important things. 👍

Considering the name of next weeks is My 3 Dads then there is no wrong choice other than staying lol.

The biggest problem is the name of episode S2 E10...specifically the "Part 1" part of the name. They're already planning another entire season.

Good plan for tonight! Very true about EP credits. Would be fun if he made a guest appearance to liven things up a bit though.

I've been texted that when I get home from the gym, we're watching the new episodes. All attempts to opt out have failed, and just delayed the inevitable.

So.. who has a spare room?!?!? If I never come home.. I don't have find out about Brianna's favorite ******* pencil!! :sick:

The older witches need to stop getting in eachother's minds and stealing secret vocal chords/songs and **** and get naked or something. General Alder seems lonely. Someone needs to sing their way into her pants.

Last edited:
I've been texted that when I get home from the gym, were watching the new episodes. All attempts to opt out have failed, and just delayed the inevitable.

So. who has a spare room?!?!? If I never come home, I don't have find out about Brianna's favorite ******* pencil!! :sick:

Is this another season of that golf digger show?

You want to come by and watch the next episode 'My 3 Dad's' and say that?!? If there's warlock orgy going on, I'm out. Just send me the papers.

You want to come by and watch the next episode 'My 3 Dad's' and say that?!? If there's warlock orgy going on, I'm out. Just send me the papers.

So we can expect no posting from @OldandStiff for the next couple of hours, he will be fully in grossed in his show and not be thinking about golf! :laughing:

I missed this thread but when she asks a question and you haven’t been paying attention, my suggestion is to follow Radar O’Reilly’s guidance.

1628123435131.gif

Back