Review Motocaddy Golf bags

DC3137B8-3550-457C-8275-7CA66C84A326.jpegC8A17C65-A18B-41F1-AED1-630A0C8E44C5.jpeg5B1BF59E-F377-4119-8414-2AD3D96D816A.jpeg6EACD0B8-88AF-4D10-9EDC-EB17C964F184.jpeg7577F048-8C7F-4D1A-918E-1D9755730B8B.jpeg
Just finished packing for tomorrows LONG day of golf and shenanigans. I was amazed on how much I could cram in this bag. Each large side zipper has a full change of clothes and an extra pair of shoes. I was able to fit 3 dozen balls with ease in it. Not pictured is my range finder, tees, ball markers, divot tools, and 3 bottles of water. It’s not staff bag size, but it’s pretty big.

Edit: forgot to add, there is a blade putter in the putter well along with a mallet in the 14th slot for reference.

Last edited:
I brought the Dry-Series bag in at 5:55pm, so it sat outside for a 1/2 hour in a good soaking rain. It was still raining when I brought it in so outside photos were quick since my phone was getting pretty wet.

I like how the club cover goes around the carry handle and secures with velcro. The cover secures to the other side (where the bag strap is) with two pieces of velcro as well. My other bags have little snaps/buttons. With the large zipper on the cover I can access clubs without removing the velcro.

Contents in the bag stayed dry! Clubs/headcovers were dry. . Most importantly the valuables pocket stayed dry because I forgot I had the M7 remote and charging cable in there hahaha.

Probably the best part though is that I was able to wipe the bag down with a rag and it's like I never had it in the rain at all!

11wetside.jpg11wet top.jpg11wetpatio.jpg11wetoutside.jpg11dry clubs.jpg11paper.jpg11dry balls.jpg11valuables.jpg

I brought the Dry-Series bag in at 5:55pm, so it sat outside for a 1/2 hour in a good soaking rain. It was still raining when I brought it in so outside photos were quick since my phone was getting pretty wet.

I like how the club cover goes around the carry handle and secures with velcro. The cover secures to the other side (where the bag strap is) with two pieces of velcro as well. My other bags have little snaps/buttons. With the large zipper on the cover I can access clubs without removing the velcro.

Contents in the bag stayed dry! Clubs/headcovers were dry. . Most importantly the valuables pocket stayed dry because I forgot I had the M7 remote and charging cable in there hahaha.

Probably the best part though is that I was able to wipe the bag down with a rag and it's like I never had it in the rain at all!

View attachment 9013796View attachment 9013797View attachment 9013798View attachment 9013799View attachment 9013800View attachment 9013802View attachment 9013803View attachment 9013804
This may have sold me on it.

Wife and I went to the range the other night. This stand bag successfully held 21 clubs in it, which is kind of awesome. You know how I have been talking up the fact that the carry straps snap on and off so easily? Well, earlier in the week I went to pick up a new bike for Jenn, so I emptied out the bed of my truck. He who shall not be named, forgot to put the straps back on the bag and/or back in the truck. So when I got to the range I had to carry the bag with just the handle. Now, normally, NBD, but with way more clubs than normal, yeah that could cause some issues. Here, not so much. The bag held it's structure really well, and the weight wasn't terrible.

I did mention in the M7 thread that I experienced a cart tip during my last round. EasiLock saved the day and kept the bag on the cart, even though it wasn't strapped in at the bottom. So that system definitely works and if you are making the purchase on a MotoCaddy electric cart, then yes, the bags are a huge accessory that I believe is worth adding.

As @billyh mentioned, this bag was my knight in shining armor through a near insane day of golf yesterday. The bag’s cooler does what it can to keep things cold, but it’s also at the mercy of your environment. Toss some ice in there, it’ll keep them cold for as long as you keep ice in there.

Still haven’t figured out the best way to set up and use a 14 club divider. That’s bothering me as sometimes they get tangled up coming out of the notch and I wind up fighting with the slot a bit.

Today I wound up playing in on and off rain. As advertised, the waterproofing of this bag is fantastic. Every item in the bag stayed completely dry, with not even a hint of moisture. I don’t think I’ll be leaving it out in the pouring rain anytime soon, but I was thoroughly impressed with the waterproofing done on this bag, from material to the way the zippers are designed to be leakproof.

Any more bag updates guys? Im close to pulling the trigger but would like to hear more as it pertains to a regular bag, not just how it links together. Pockets good? Storage missing anywhere? Seem durable?

Any more bag updates guys? Im close to pulling the trigger but would like to hear more as it pertains to a regular bag, not just how it links together. Pockets good? Storage missing anywhere? Seem durable?
Honestly, the Pro Series bag is really nice. The pocket layout is more traditional than the Dry Series where the cooler is in the center pocket (Pro) as to the bottom (Dry). My hardest part for the pockets, was trying to find out what I was going to put where. The 14 way top is different, but once you get used to it, it's not bad. Durability shouldn't be an issue with it, and I could honestly play this bag for a while. My biggest complaint is the way it looks. Other than that, it's a quality bag.

Dry-Series cart bag here.

No issues with durability so far, even after letting it sit in the rain 8 days ago. All of the pockets are easy access. @billyh did touch on something I was going to mention as the Dry-Series bag's insulated pocket is at the bottom, which is usually the pocket where I store balls. Right now I have my ball stash in the middle pocket and haven't had any problems with that other than forgetting they're in a different pocket haha. Cooler pocket is great for my bottles of water.

I like the 14-way top. I can't compare it to other 14-way tops because this is my first bag with one. I think the clubs are spaced out nicely and easy to get in/out, especially when on the M7 as the angle of the bag is perfect.

One thing my Jones bag has that I kind of miss is a pocket with a mesh/net outside (sort of see it in the middle photo below). I like to keep my glove in there after a round to air it out a little bit. The Motocaddy bag doesn't have a pocket like that (to be fair neither does the Nike bag). Then again, a pocket with a mesh/net outside wouldn't be very waterproof haha.

It's a small thing, but I like the zipper tabs. I can open/close them without even needing my thumb. The Motocaddy bag I just stick my finger in the loop and can pull the zipper. Here are photos (L to R) of the tabs on the Nike, Jones, and Motocaddy bags. Again, it's a small thing but it was noticeable to me.

nike.jpgjones.jpgmotocaddy.jpg

Durability on the dry series has been nothing but fantastic. Plenty of storage, to the point that I don't use even two of the pockets. The cooler, and the right side, and I still have plenty of room.

Only thing that needs a bit of adjustment is the single strap, cause the bag likes to go 90 degrees on me. I just need to mess with it. The 14 way divider is nice, but as someone who is pretty particular about their club order, it's a bit of a mess. Putting it in the cart though, it's all right there. In a real cart, it's backwards so it messes with me a bit when I'm used to going to the particular slot and I'm all backwards. That's my only real complaint.

You guys got me.
Cart bag ordered in lime.

You guys got me.

Which of the two did you go with? The dry series or the pro?

You guys got me.

nice. I like the Lime color myself. It was something different for me, and it's not overpowering.

nice. I like the Lime color myself. It was something different for me, and it's not overpowering.
I liked the images and think this is the perfect addition to the Motocaddy.

Dry Series.

It'll seriously have way more storage space than you think. I didn't think I'd utilize the cooler pouch for water and such, I thought it'd wind up being the ball pocket just due to space. Nope, plenty of room. I don't think I have anything on one of the storage pouches on the side (right if you're looking at the bag straight on) because I just didn't need it. It's really pretty surprising.

It'll seriously have way more storage space than you think. I didn't think I'd utilize the cooler pouch for water and such, I thought it'd wind up being the ball pocket just due to space. Nope, plenty of room. I don't think I have anything on one of the storage pouches on the side (right if you're looking at the bag straight on) because I just didn't need it. It's really pretty surprising.

the color pocket is a something that makes me think I should have gone cart bag.

the color pocket is a something that makes me think I should have gone cart bag.

I loved the cooler pocket on my previous cart bag, just didn't love the bag.

I didn't think I'd utilize the cooler pouch for water and such, I thought it'd wind up being the ball pocket just due to space. Nope, plenty of room.
Haha same here! The middle pocket holds way more golf balls than it appears it should.

You always have the option to carry though. You get to the course and you're like ahh crap, forgot to charge it. Totally dead, and you're set on walking because the weather is perfect and you see the course is already pretty slow. You have that option. I'm not carrying that cart bag 18 holes. Bag would have to lay down since asking for a flat lie sometimes is next to impossible on some holes, and that just means my back and arms are wrecked by the end of the day 🤷‍♂️

Back