Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

It really has and being that my country club is very walkable it makes sense. With that said, with the amount of hills, if I was pushing, I would have zero interest.
I pushed a cart around my old work league course. There were a couple of hills that were just BRUTAL to push up. I could see the same at my current club. With the motor doing all the work, it is a breeze.

It's kind of funny. For years we've talked about equipment found inside the bag that we classify as game-changing. After my month+ with the m7, I easily throw it in that game-changing category and it goes to what you just mentioned. You play a course that is walkable, but with the hills, and having to push, might not be the most enjoyable. This makes it much less of an issue.

To use an example, yesterday myself, @Canadan and @JDax played my course. The par 5 5th hole is straight up a hill the entire way. Dan and Myself were with electric Caddy carts, Dax was carrying as we only have two. It was really tough on him and a push cart would have made it slightly easier, but still tough. These just make the stroll through the fairways, just that. A stroll through the fairways.

To use an example, yesterday myself, @Canadan and @JDax played my course. The par 5 5th hole is straight up a hill the entire way. Dan and Myself were with electric Caddy carts, Dax was carrying as we only have two. It was really tough on him and a push cart would have made it slightly easier, but still tough. These just make the stroll through the fairways, just that. A stroll through the fairways.
Any tipping or slowing going up hills? How does it do going down hills? Pick up speed?

Any tipping or slowing going up hills? How does it do going down hills? Pick up speed?

I posted a video of the M7 taking a hill earlier in the thread. Going down it does a good job of regulating the speed so it doesn't all of a sudden go flying.

I wholeheartedly agree about electric pushcarts/trolleys/caddys.

While I don't have a Motocaddy - mainly because I already owned a manual pushcart, and while I have only in the current version of myself walked using my new electric conversion pushcart, my overall score shows it - last 6 holes played in +2. Or maybe I should say last 5 holes played in +1 (I am not sure which looks better). I can say that 2 of the holes have downhill walks and 2 have uphill - enough to make walking attached to a cart more of a chore.

I wonder if in the thread on equipment changes that improved the game. I should not have added electric pushcarts?

Posted earlier today, tipped the MGI and Motocaddy held strong and they were right next to each other on the same hill going similar speed.
@ddec video does a good job of showing it.

Does anyone notice that if you stop on a hill, the cart will creep down the hill a little bit? This was something I noticed last night. Just turned the cart so it was sitting across the slope and that stopped that.

Depending on weight distribution (more to the top) it may lean back a bit, but they have the rear anti-tip wheel to help. I don't have much elevation change, but there are a few hills at my course. I have yet to have it tip back with a regular loaded bag. The M7 also has a down hill decent feature that automatically reduces the speed so it doesn't go by by.

I think it might go a bit slower up the hill, but so do I. It was the perfect ratio for me.

I slowed mine down for the significant downhills purely because I like to be in control. It didn’t seem necessary at all and it doesn’t seem to pick up speed.

this is the M5 for the record not the M7.

Posted earlier today, tipped the MGI and Motocaddy held strong and they were right next to each other on the same hill going similar speed.
@ddec video does a good job of showing it.
Dang, I keep reading your posts and feel like my MGI is inferior, even though I love the thing.

I have an Ogio Cirrus bag that I got specifically in case I wanted to walk... I’ve had the bag for over 3 years and before yesterday I walked 9 at my course twice... So I decided to carry it for 18 yesterday. I was gassed out by 14 fairway...

Electric Caddy Cart Life is the way to go... I looked on with envy as @Canadan & @JB strolled leisurely, periodically looking back to do a wellness check on me...

If you walk often, get one of these.

It's kind of funny. For years we've talked about equipment found inside the bag that we classify as game-changing. After my month+ with the m7, I easily throw it in that game-changing category and it goes to what you just mentioned. You play a course that is walkable, but with the hills, and having to push, might not be the most enjoyable. This makes it much less of an issue.

A bit, but also it's course dependent. I wouldn't carry walk my course, but I haven't had issues push carting it. Some holes aren't great, but I'm also in decent enough shape to be like okay, this gonna suck. HR confirms that indeed, it did suck. It calms back down, I catch my breath a second, and I go back to enjoying the view. The electric definitely makes it easier, but uphills walks still suck when you're using your legs. Better by all means, but 6+ mile walks are still pretty gassing. I think that's what it comes down to, a long walk is still a long walk. Yeah, you're less tired cause you weren't pushing something, but you're still tired. Legs are still gassed.

Does anyone notice that if you stop on a hill, the cart will creep down the hill a little bit? This was something I noticed last night. Just turned the cart so it was sitting across the slope and that stopped that.

It'll creep down a bit, but I mean.. So will my car on a steep enough slope lol. That's not a big deal to me, it doesn't go sliding like it doesn't have any sorta break. I you put it 90 degrees to the slope opposed to straight on, it seems to negate that.

Interesting development.
THP Coupon works at Budget Golf on this cart taking off a pretty substantial discount.

I can't say this for all stand bags, but the two I've had never had good success with any push cart and a regular cart bag will work the best. Once you switch bags, you're going to be kicking yourself for trying to make the Sun Mountain work ;). We don't have nearly the amount of hills here, but try and keep the cart as straight as possible, and don't feel bad about tipping it over, I've done it too.
Common issue with regular stand bags and all electric / push carts. The design team created our bags specifically for walking carts, so on Hydroflex the top stand mechanism is built into the bag rather than sitting outside, giving it a flush fit at the top. Not to mention EASILOCK for the bottom : )

Interesting development.
THP Coupon works at Budget Golf on this cart taking off a pretty substantial discount.
Ughhh I was supposed to wait until next season. Crap!

Back