Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

Next couple weeks, the weather is going to get a little cooler/less humid in my area. That great weather is gonna be here sooner than later, and the walking won’t be quite so killer 😍

Next couple weeks, the weather is going to get a little cooler/less humid in my area. That great weather is gonna be here sooner than later, and the walking won’t be quite so killer 😍

it's about to become prime season for you.

it's about to become prime season for you.

Sure is. The heat is still here but the humidity feels like it’s dropping away some. When those temps hit low 80’s as the high, it’s just around the corner, and I’m so ready for my course in prime temp and conditions

So I rode the last two rounds at Lost Dunes, with our Fore Caddie spotting for us. I honestly missed the walk. This could might have been tough to do that, but I look forward to fall golf and walking my course.

So I rode the last two rounds at Lost Dunes, with our Fore Caddie spotting for us. I honestly missed the walk. This could might have been tough to do that, but I look forward to fall golf and walking my course.

I think it's so awesome to see how a device like this can really change ones perspective on walking vs riding.

I think it's so awesome to see how a device like this can really change ones perspective on walking vs riding.
I think it is very course dependent too. As well as time dependent. But I have loved my late afternoon walks with @GolferGal for 5-6 holes while the Motocaddy does the heavy lifting.

Night and day. Even a manual push cart feels like a lot of work in the scheme of things. Like yeah, it's still great exercise and it's not that bad. But also? Who doesn't like walking in first class?

I think it is very course dependent too. As well as time dependent. But I have loved my late afternoon walks with @GolferGal for 5-6 holes while the Motocaddy does the heavy lifting.

Oh it definitely is course dependant.

Night and day. Even a manual push cart feels like a lot of work in the scheme of things. Like yeah, it's still great exercise and it's not that bad. But also? Who doesn't like walking in first class?

My dad was going to walk a course today. I told him he should have told me I would have let him use the m7 with the stipulation that he doesn't fall in love and keep it. That seems to happen with a lot of things he "borrows"

My dad was going to walk a course today. I told him he should have told me I would have let him use the m7 with the stipulation that he doesn't fall in love and keep it. That seems to happen with a lot of things he "borrows"
I think my father still has a Chicago Classic putter he borrowed from me in 1993.

I think my father still has a Chicago Classic putter he borrowed from me in 1993.

Why do you think I grabbed that XXIO driver from him so quickly back at club clash haha

Why do you think I grabbed that XXIO driver from him so quickly back at club clash haha
Oh yeah, he has that too.

So for those of you with an M7, are there courses you've tried with this that you would have previously never walked? There's a few around me that I essentially use a cart because of the terrain and/or the long distance between green and the next tee box and pushing or carrying would just slow me and everyone with me, down. Do you guys think that you'd be able to keep up on a course like that (provided they ALLOW walking) with one of these

That's why any friend is allowed to borrow the manual push cart, and not the electric. I know better than that.

So for those of you with an M7, are there courses you've tried with this that you would have previously never walked? There's a few around me that I essentially use a cart because of the terrain and/or the long distance between green and the next tee box and pushing or carrying would just slow me and everyone with me, down. Do you guys think that you'd be able to keep up on a course like that (provided they ALLOW walking) with one of these
My home course I wouldn’t have walked without it. Too many hills

My home course I wouldn’t have walked without it. Too many hills
And I know you like to play quickly lol so I'm assuming walking hasn't created any pace of play issues if a lot of the other members are using carts?

And I know you like to play quickly lol so I'm assuming walking hasn't created any pace of play issues if a lot of the other members are using carts?
Not for me, no. With that said people that say walking is as fast as riding either don’t know where the gas pedal is or struggle with telling time.

With that said people that say walking is as fast as riding either don’t know where the gas pedal is or struggle with telling time.
It can be if you have the riders that go to each others ball separately for shots and go through each routine instead of dropping off and being efficient. You know the ones :LOL:

It can be if you have the riders that go to each others ball separately for shots and go through each routine instead of dropping off and being efficient. You know the ones :LOL:
It can be sure. Just like it can be 12 hours with a walker. Slow golfers are slow golfers sadly haha

Had some fun in the wet leaves under the big tree by the clubhouse today before 9 holes. Took the leaf blower to the M7 wheels when I got home and all is good.

leaves wheels.jpg

Had some fun in the wet leaves under the big tree by the clubhouse today before 9 holes. Took the leaf blower to the M7 wheels when I got home and all is good.

View attachment 9031891
The only conditions where I have to be really careful have been when the ground is wet. We have been having wonderful weather but the dew has been taking a while to dry out in the rough. On the hills, I've been walking with the cart instead of keeping it remote. If a wheel slips, it can be a disaster.

I played 18 this morning with the Motocaddy M7 and on my way home a friend called so I joined him for another 18 with the Motocaddy. This was the first time I played 36 holes without any charging and the cart did great! This thing continues to be a great purchase for me.

On a side note, first time I've walked 36 in the same day in a long time, I'm not as young as I once was.

I played 18 this morning with the Motocaddy M7 and on my way home a friend called so I joined him for another 18 with the Motocaddy. This was the first time I played 36 holes without any charging and the cart did great! This thing continues to be a great purchase for me.

On a side note, first time I've walked 36 in the same day in a long time, I'm not as young as I once was.

That's just flat out awesome

I played 18 today, 9 with the M7 and 9 ridding in a cart (friend joined me for the back and doesn’t walk). Tale of two 9’s as I shot a 45 on the front and a lot more than that on the back.

Speaking of backs, that cart was tearing my back up. I’ll keep walking for a good while unless I’m forced to ride.

Back