Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

Yeah $2499 is a bit much probably.
They do have a non follows but are about 400-500 more than the Motocaddy.

They do have a non follows but are about 400-500 more than the Motocaddy.

I'm curious to see what comes out next year, as I feel like this part of the market is taking off a little here. Lord knows I probably don't have the patience though. I'm sure I'd be quite happy with the M7.

I'm curious to see what comes out next year, as I feel like this part of the market is taking off a little here. Lord knows I probably don't have the patience though. I'm sure I'd be quite happy with the M7.
Agree. The reviews have been great and the Motocaddy seems like it has some great reliability.

I'm inclined to think there is a combo of the M7 & M5 in the works. For me I'm not sure I need that extra GPS screen, but I feel like that's where we are heading.

I'm inclined to think there is a combo of the M7 & M5 in the works. For me I'm not sure I need that extra GPS screen, but I feel like that's where we are heading.
Have you heard of any issues with the GPS screen? Or had any issues with your cart at all?

Have you heard of any issues with the GPS screen? Or had any issues with your cart at all?

I haven't, but @JB has the M5 and would be able to speak on that one more than me. As for the issues, mine has been pretty rock solid.

That has to turn some heads and get some funny looks!!!!!
Do you use a cooler bag on it for extra water or just rely on the course to have enough coolers to refresh every few holes.

I received a Motocaddy cart bag to test as well, the bottom pouch is a large cooler pouch, so I toss in a beverage or two and some ice and voila. I have a water cooler every 3 to 4 holes just the same, so that is always pretty
Do you use a cooler bag on it for extra water or just rely on the course to have enough coolers to refresh every few holes.

I received a Motocaddy cart bag to test as well, the bottom pouch is a large cooler pouch, so I toss in a beverage or two and some ice and voila. I have a water cooler every 3 to 4 holes just the same, so that is always pretty nice.

As far as being known, oh yeah. They are a ghost cart just rolling around with an umbrella up, they know I’m there!

I haven't, but @JB has the M5 and would be able to speak on that one more than me. As for the issues, mine has been pretty rock solid.
We did a full video on it as well, showing the screen from overhead. Its fantastic and the ability to pair with the phone for messages works great. If you want a cart that just walks with you, the M5 is awesome. No remote, but @Canadan loved it as well during his trial at my course.

The MotoCaddy bags have a pretty big cooler pouch that works really well. I can fit 4 bottles of water in there. I keep 2 frozen and on they're drinkable by the back. If I need more, I usually keep a Gatorade or two in the side pouch.

I already have a watch so that's not a huge selling point for me but who doesn't love options?

Oh there is a follow on the market, but its about $2499. That is my glitch also, I don't wanna spend that much. From the reviews, not sure they follow is necessary more of a convenience really but would be cool for sure.

I think the guys have done a great job in this thread and the Zip navigator thread that you can't go wrong with either one of these machines.
And as @JB pointed out, with the Budget golf deal right now you can save about $225 on one of these.
I looked at that as well but the accessories on those are pretty much lacking.

These electric caddy threads are killing me. Plus the friendly reminders from Budget Golf. haha. Decision time is getting closer.

34C550C1-451E-417C-BE8A-754234AAF5E5.jpeg

How long have you had that sitting in the cart? :p
Off and on, for about three or four months. I was about to pull the trigger on the M7 and then the heat/humidity here got absolutely oppressive. So I started riding and cooled my heels on the electric caddy research.

Since fall temps have arrived, I've been pushing the ClicGear around and keep thinking about these. Now, two buddies both just bought the Zip Navigator AT and back to the drawing board I go. :unsure:

I like the fact that the Motocaddy models have the lock system for the MC bags. Like @ddec or @MWard or someone said, that would neaten things up, which would keep my OCD for organization at bay. :p

Agree. The reviews have been great and the Motocaddy seems like it has some great reliability.
So ... Are you buying before or after Christmas?

Off and on, for about three or four months. I was about to pull the trigger on the M7 and then the heat/humidity here got absolutely oppressive. So I started riding and cooled my heels on the electric caddy research.

Since fall temps have arrived, I've been pushing the ClicGear around and keep thinking about these. Now, two buddies both just bought the Zip Navigator AT and back to the drawing board I go. :unsure:

I like the fact that the Motocaddy models have the lock system for the MC bags. Like @ddec or @MWard or someone said, that would neaten things up, which would keep my OCD for organization at bay. :p

Ya so many options make it interesting for sure. Both great machines.

So ... Are you buying before or after Christmas?

Oh that maybe a Christmas present for me before Christmas but not sure yet. I prefer walking as the weather starts to cool down just to stay a bit warmer and keep the muscles loose.

Locking into place IMO just gives you a bit more confidence that your bag isn’t going anywhere. Hit a bump? Yeah not to worry, you’re fine.

Screenshot_20211105-181345_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Just for more temptation. :LOL:
The Motocaddy Dry-Series has been a great addition. I have used a carry bag and the Motocaddy bag on the cart and prefer the way the Motocaddy bag fits and locks. Love the cooler pouch also.

View attachment 9041876
Just for more temptation. :LOL:
The Motocaddy Dry-Series has been a great addition. I have used a carry bag and the Motocaddy bag on the cart and prefer the way the Motocaddy bag fits and locks. Love the cooler pouch also.
That is seriously a great price!!!!

Saw a couple more remote carts on the course this weekend and I'm more smitten now than I already was.

If I could lay my hands on that discount coupon, I would pull the trigger right now.

If I could lay my hands on that discount coupon, I would pull the trigger right now.
Its on our main part of the website on the right hand side

Back