Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

we should have walked that round

I suppose if you’re drowning, it doesn’t matter what mode of transportation you’re taking.

I suppose if you’re drowning, it doesn’t matter what mode of transportation you’re taking.

m7 could pull me out of any quicksand we may have encountered

m7 could pull me out of any quicksand we may have encountered

Specifically says do not sit on the Motocaddy during operation. How is it going to tow you out of quicksand when that’s like the same thing?

Specifically says do not sit on the Motocaddy during operation. How is it going to tow you out of quicksand when that’s like the same thing?

seems like we need to do some further testing

seems like we need to do some further testing

Time to drag the children along in a test. Fair enough.

I do love that the weather is perfect for walking right now. I sense a couple walking rounds coming up here soon

ordered a range finder holder from Frogger today. Hope it works as well.
Following up on the sand bottle from another company doesn't look like it will work. Attachment is for a smaller pipe and the hook is the wrong size for moto attachments. Come on moto get in the game.

Wouldn’t a sand bottle work in the cup holder since it expands a bit? I don’t think I’ve ever tried, because I don’t fill a lot of divots from the rough.

Related: I’m also forgetful to grab a bottle more often than not and just steal sand from a cart in my group

Wouldn’t a sand bottle work in the cup holder since it expands a bit? I don’t think I’ve ever tried, because I don’t fill a lot of divots from the rough.

Related: I’m also forgetful to grab a bottle more often than not and just steal sand from a cart in my group
I have a feeling the sand bottle holder will be here in 2022

I have a feeling the sand bottle holder will be here in 2022

Based on the lack of real use for the scorecard holder, I can see the attachment going on in that place.

Based on the lack of real use for the scorecard holder, I can see the attachment going on in that place.

yeah, I wasn't a fan of that scorecard holder. It was kind of useless for me.

Yes I think it will and have thought of that. Just lose the scorecard holder, get another cup holder and it should work. I am going to try and see if some longer screws will allow the connection to fit the pipe and then I can have all three.

Yes I think it will and have thought of that. Just lose the scorecard holder, get another cup holder and it should work. I am going to try and see if some longer screws will allow the connection to fit the pipe and then I can have all three.

that @MWard is an outside the box thinker

yeah, I wasn't a fan of that scorecard holder. It was kind of useless for me.

I use the little ball holder oddly, cause that’s useful. The holder though, everything is an all or a gps or watch, the card is obsolete basically

I will likely swap out the scorecard holder too for the other bottle holder I have and toss a sand bottle in there and see if it works.

Back