Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

The batcaddie and motocaddie were super stable though. It's gotta be the weight placement with the battery.
That could be, but I am wondering had you swapped bags around from the motocaddy to the Zip is it would have happened? Just looking at the GIF, the two bags are quite different and Im sure carry their weight differently.
I'm taking my maiden voyage today and will see how mine does wheelie wise, we have some good slopes to traverse getting to a few tee boxes and on the cart paths going to the next box. (don't know that I will be able to film and operate at the same time since a newbie at this electric cart thing.)
I'm really just looking forward to a relaxing round and not pushing.:D

The MGI likes to do wheelies.
It was an uneven transition from grass to cart path coming off a slope, it did a wheelie and took a spill.

The batcaddie and motocaddie were super stable though. It's gotta be the weight placement with the battery.
I think all 3 do the job. We have tested all of them side by side. One of them definitely is more back heavy, and I believe its the battery placement as well. With that said it doesn't tip a lot, and based on the criticism, even in this thread, some get pretty upset at the notion that comparable devices may offer something different :)

I am glad you and @JDax got a chance to try all 3 and see how they work. I have a feeling one of them will be at your home sometime in the future.

I think all 3 do the job. We have tested all of them side by side. One of them definitely is more back heavy, and I believe its the battery placement as well. With that said it doesn't tip a lot, and based on the criticism, even in this thread, some get pretty upset at the notion that comparable devices may offer something different :)

I am glad you and @JDax got a chance to try all 3 and see how they work. I have a feeling one of them will be at your home sometime in the future.
I agree that all 3 will do the job, I do think that the MotoCaddy is the best of the group, but there is nothing really wrong with the other two…

I was under the impression that all the MGI did was do wheelies, which was also pretty cool. Put a Mountain Dew in the cup holder, and you basically have summarized everything north of Ocala.

After I posted the video, I received this random text from someone in the golf industry not affiliated with these carts.
@JDax @Davidhibler

Screen Shot 2021-12-24 at 8.39.32 AM.png

That could be, but I am wondering had you swapped bags around from the motocaddy to the Zip is it would have happened? Just looking at the GIF, the two bags are quite different and Im sure carry their weight differently.
I'm taking my maiden voyage today and will see how mine does wheelie wise, we have some good slopes to traverse getting to a few tee boxes and on the cart paths going to the next box. (don't know that I will be able to film and operate at the same time since a newbie at this electric cart thing.)
I'm really just looking forward to a relaxing round and not pushing.:D
Could be. I was using a ping hoofer packed pretty light. I wonder how it would have behaved with my BB revolver or SM C130.
Either way, these remote caddies are super fun and it takes the strain out of walking.

100%
These things are a blast. It'll be a big purchase (because I'm going to have to buy 2 🤣) but it makes walking so easy, and I need to walk more for sure.

Could be. I was using a ping hoofer packed pretty light. I wonder how it would have behaved with my BB revolver or SM C130.
Either way, these remote caddies are super fun and it takes the strain out of walking.
Would be night and day difference with a heavy bag like the C130. Keep the weight low and makes a world of difference. I have a Vessel cart bag I used today and adjusted some things in my bag, (mainly the extra sleeve of balls) and put them all in the bottom pocket, it only hit the wheelie bar twice.
I do agree they are all good carts, just preference to what a person buys I think and some paying attention to where you are operating.

I do agree they are all good carts, just preference to what a person buys I think
could not disagree with this more based on having all three.

could not disagree with this more based on having all three.
Not a luxury I have to test all 3, but I will say if using common sense while operating non of these should ever go over. I put mine in some precarious spots today and just went slow and never had an issue.
I would have loved to have been able to test all 3 before purchasing like you said earlier like test driving a car.

They are game changers though and should have gotten one years ago. I felt great after my round today. Highly recommend an electric trolley/cart over a push cart any day.

Not a luxury I have to test all 3, but I will say if using common sense while operating non of these should ever go over. I put mine in some precarious spots today and just went slow and never had an issue.
I would have loved to have been able to test all 3 before purchasing like you said earlier like test driving a car.
That’s why we test. No different than anybody on this forum sharing feedback as they test clubs.

Testing them side by side showed something that apparently is fairly common, including having Vosh send me a text about it (which we also shared).

They are game changers though and should have gotten one years ago. I felt great after my round today. Highly recommend an electric trolley/cart over a push cart any day.

i took your recommendation ;)

That’s why we test. No different than anybody on this forum sharing feedback as they test clubs.

Testing them side by side showed something that apparently is fairly common, including having Vosh send me a text about it (which we also shared).

I think everyone appreciates all the testing that goes on here on the forum, I like giving input about different clubs and balls and such. It is what makes the forum good for everyone. It allows guys and gals more choices. And that is what is needed.

I read the text, I was just saying I didn't have those issues today.

Anyone know when new models are introduced in the electric caddy world? Since I'm still debating with myself on which one best fits my situation, I'm now wondering if there are new models coming soon. Like, in the case of Motocaddy, an M5/M7 combo that would have both remote and GPS. 🤔

Anyone know when new models are introduced in the electric caddy world? Since I'm still debating with myself on which one best fits my situation, I'm now wondering if there are new models coming soon. Like, in the case of Motocaddy, an M5/M7 combo that would have both remote and GPS. 🤔
Typically I would say January time frame but fairly certain next months has nothing new coming. I would venture a guess closer to middle of the year by most of they are going to bring something new to market.

I agree that all 3 will do the job, I do think that the MotoCaddy is the best of the group, but there is nothing really wrong with the other two…
@JB is using/testing the M5, right? If so, now that it's been used for several more rounds/months, any thoughts on remote vs. non-remote? I'm still not sure that I want to have a remote in my hand all day. Yet, others say the remote is what provides the most "carefree walk" aspect of owning an electric caddy. Pondering ...

@JB is using/testing the M5, right? If so, now that it's been used for several more rounds/months, any thoughts on remote vs. non-remote? I'm still not sure that I want to have a remote in my hand all day. Yet, others say the remote is what provides the most "carefree walk" aspect of owning an electric caddy. Pondering ...
I would go remote, it’s a game changer from a carefree walk stand point.

I like both honestly. Love the idea of just pressing a button and having it move in front of me. Also like the remote for bringing it to where you are, especially when done with the green or moving to the next hole. If I were buying any of the devices on the market right now, it would be a M7.

while i could live without the remote, to me the point of getting the electric push cart is to get it to do ALL the work...having the remote does that

When I grab one, it will have a remote.
It's is awesome to be able to send the cart wherever you want, or even bring it to you if you need a club as JB said.

I had the remote in my pocket all day, but it was a pocket in my vest so I didn't even kow it was there. If I wasn't wearing something like that, I would probably clip it to my belt to keep it out of the way.

The remote is 100% a game changer.

When I grab one, it will have a remote.
It's is awesome to be able to send the cart wherever you want, or even bring it to you if you need a club as JB said.

I had the remote in my pocket all day, but it was a pocket in my vest so I didn't even kow it was there. If I wasn't wearing something like that, I would probably clip it to my belt to keep it out of the way.

The remote is 100% a game changer.

i am kinda wondering where i'll put mine but i'd rather ponder that than have to walk back to my cart all the time :ROFLMAO:

i just realized that i have become a "spoiled golfer."

Back