Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

@Motocaddy when I charge my remote, the light blinks green. And then eventually the light just turns off. I thought the light is supposed to stay illuminated green when fully charged.

I thought the same. I’m pretty sure mine stays on when fully charged up.

I thought the same. I’m pretty sure mine stays on when fully charged up.
Just got done charging my remote and it does indeed stay solid green

Hmmmm I may need to find a course to play tomorrow and enjoy the walk with.

Hmmmm I may need to find a course to play tomorrow and enjoy the walk with.
Did I miss that you got one??! Or is the name change just confusing me :LOL:

Just got done charging my remote and it does indeed stay solid green
The remote charges? somehow I missed that when reading up on it 🤣

Changed cables. Still light off, presumably after it is charged. Maybe that part of the circuit fried?

The remote charges? somehow I missed that when reading up on it 🤣
Lol I know this is a joke but I also tried to test the longevity of one charge on it. I lost track of how many rounds I made it and I was still at half battery so I charged it. That thing doesn't need to be worried about for quite awhile.

Lol I know this is a joke but I also tried to test the longevity of one charge on it. I lost track of how many rounds I made it and I was still at half battery so I charged it. That thing doesn't need to be worried about for quite awhile.
That is good to know. I need to dig through the box and find the charger.

@Motocaddy when I charge my remote, the light blinks green. And then eventually the light just turns off. I thought the light is supposed to stay illuminated green when fully charged.
Are you holding down the power button when that happens? That sounds like it's in pairing mode. If not, shoot us an email at sales@motocaddy.us and we'll get you taken care of.

Man, I have not used my M7 in quite a while. Need to get back on the wagon....

I walked nine tonight, carrying the bag because of dumb Course rules. The company was great, but hoofing the bag is for the birds. It was rough coming down nine fairway

Are you holding down the power button when that happens? That sounds like it's in pairing mode. If not, shoot us an email at sales@motocaddy.us and we'll get you taken care of.
I ended up taking the remote apart and cleaning up the backside of the buttons. Problem fixed! Must have had a sticky key.

We're back in stock on M7's! All backorders shipped today. We also got seats in!

Ordered mine in June and I was just notified that my M7 has shipped. BTW...The Motocaddy US website says in one part that the M7s are in stock and says in another area that they are:

OUT OF STOCK. AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER

ESTIMATED DISPATCH AUGUST 1st 2022

Website needs to be updated now that M7s are in stock.

Light rain, no umbrella, you take your cart?

Love that you did!
I thought I would be fine based on reading the manual, but seeing yellow on the radar and lack of umbrella had me cautious. Need to make sure the umbrella lives in the car from here on out

We're back in stock on M7's! All backorders shipped today. We also got seats in!

Hopefully mine is part of that batch! I know the wife ordered one earlier this year.

Back