Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

Does it go by itself to the next tee or are you steering it to the next tee?

assuming you use the remote to drive it there? Love the feel of having a caddy ready... need an ejector to shoot out your club of choice. similar to something in Caddyshack haha

Brave move with the water. I’d be creeping it at snail speed 💦
For sure! I was in speed 2 or 3 which are both slower than my normal walking speed. Also, that overhead view makes the path seem really close to the water but in real life it doesn't seem that close to the water. Plus, the path is wide enough for carts to drive on so there is a bit of room there.

Seems I have something out for delivery today. Wonder what this could be :unsure:

Do you want to start a thread on it or would you like me to?

I'm pretty excited for my next round out which will be Thursday for a couple of reasons. One is because of the delivery that some guys are getting today and I will get tomorrow. But mainly the second reason is that it will be the first time I use this on the same course a 2nd time. That's exciting to me because I want to see how much more my comfort has grown(which I know it has), but there are some areas I was trying to avoid with it last time that I might not this time. I have it all charged up, same for the remote, and I'm ready to roll.

Do you want to start a thread on it or would you like me to?

Race to whoever gets home and gets their mail, I think?

Race to whoever gets home and gets their mail, I think?

well, mine isn't until tomorrow. So you shall win that one.

I'm pretty excited for my next round out which will be Thursday for a couple of reasons. One is because of the delivery that some guys are getting today and I will get tomorrow. But mainly the second reason is that it will be the first time I use this on the same course a 2nd time. That's exciting to me because I want to see how much more my comfort has grown(which I know it has), but there are some areas I was trying to avoid with it last time that I might not this time. I have it all charged up, same for the remote, and I'm ready to roll.

This is an area I am really looking forward to following along. The comfort level with this specific cart and their remote.

But mainly the second reason is that it will be the first time I use this on the same course a 2nd time. That's exciting to me because I want to see how much more my comfort has grown(which I know it has), but there are some areas I was trying to avoid with it last time that I might not this time.

I have found I'm really comfortable with the M7 as long as it is facing/moving the same direction I am. Pressing the right button makes it turn right; left button makes it turn left.

My comfort level is still growing when it comes to driving the M7 towards me. In that situation pressing the right button makes it go left and left button makes it go right. It's like backing a trailer down a boat ramp. I forget that the M7 doesn't know if it's cruising away from me or towards me and it doesn't know stage left vs. house/audience left.

This is an area I am really looking forward to following along. The comfort level with this specific cart and their remote.
I can tell you right now, it's going to take a little bit of time for me to get used to the remote. I really want to give this cart a great run down (5-10 rounds) before I give my thoughts. Initial thoughts are good to great, but that remote is my biggest meh part. I get why they did what they did, it's just going to take me getting used to it.

I can tell you right now, it's going to take a little bit of time for me to get used to the remote. I really want to give this cart a great run down (5-10 rounds) before I give my thoughts. Initial thoughts are good to great, but that remote is my biggest meh part. I get why they did what they did, it's just going to take me getting used to it.

where is the struggle with it for you?

I have found I'm really comfortable with the M7 as long as it is facing/moving the same direction I am. Pressing the right button makes it turn right; left button makes it turn left.

My comfort level is still growing when it comes to driving the M7 towards me. In that situation pressing the right button makes it go left and left button makes it go right. It's like backing a trailer down a boat ramp. I forget that the M7 doesn't know if it's cruising away from me or towards me and it doesn't know stage left vs. house/audience left.

haha yeah I've had that too. Where I think I'm turning it one way, but I'm doing the opposite because my brain is working like yours on that point.

haha yeah I've had that too. Where I think I'm turning it one way, but I'm doing the opposite because my brain is working like yours on that point.

Best thing I have found with regards to that yes you just have to pretend you were driving it even when he’s coming at you. It only helps so much though, but it is something

where is the struggle with it for you?
Biggest struggle is turning. You can't make a wide swooping turn, it's more of a stop and turn or a bunch of little punches of the direction you want it to go. Does that make sense?

Best thing I have found with regards to that yes you just have to pretend you were driving it even when he’s coming at you. It only helps so much though, but it is something

I just try to keep it in front of me at all times. These other scenarios are when I am walking up to a ball and already have the cart there(still awesome), or if I overshot my target and try to drive it back to me to grab a club.

Biggest struggle is turning. You can't make a wide swooping turn, it's more of a stop and turn or a bunch of little punches of the direction you want it to go. Does that make sense?

absolutely. It's either a sharp turn or a bunch of taps like you said.

I just try to keep it in front of me at all times. These other scenarios are when I am walking up to a ball and already have the cart there(still awesome), or if I overshot my target and try to drive it back to me to grab a club.

I get that. It really is nice to just get up to your ball and just grab a club, get to be slightly more lazy haha

I get that. It really is nice to just get up to your ball and just grab a club, get to be slightly more lazy haha

I try to make it as much of a caddie experience as possible haha

I too like to hit a bad shot and start to yell at the cart, all for it to ignore me and begin moving away from me.

that's when I yell....don't you walk away while I'm talking to you!

I did that... How do you think I then ran my leg over? The caddy struck back 🤷‍♂️

it knows you are no threat apparently haha

Back