Motocaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
For all of those in the #PushCartMafia....

Here is a look at the M7 Remote Electric Caddy from Motocaddy. M7 joins the likes of the M1 and M5. M7 comes with a rechargeable remote control that will make it convenient to use while employing exceptional control.

image.png

Below are some of the great features that can be found on the M7
  • Rechargeable remote control handset
  • Forward, left, right, and reverse controls
  • Pause & Resume, plus Emergency Stop
  • Automatic Downhill Control
  • Easy Manual Control Mode
  • Removeable read anti-tip wheel
  • 50m range cut out
  • Simple, Compact folding system
  • Next Generation, High Power 28.8V System
  • USB Charging Port
  • On-Board Charging
  • 9 speed settings with a speed indicator and battery meter

There are plenty more features to which we can dive into throughout the thread. This one weighs in at 14.4 KG, which is just a shade under 32LBS.

MSRP: $1,499

This was on the short list for me before I went in a different direction. Looks to be a great piece of kit.

I'd love to give that one a try and see if it works better than my Alphard wheels. I'd hope so for the cost, but then again you don't have to buy a push cart as well as the wheels, but still a bit more expensive. For my experience with motorized wheels/carts, it always comes down to 3 main things for me. Battery life, turning/maneuvering on my course with hills, and ease of use.

These have always been a bit steep on the price for me, but it sure would be pushing!

I equate the cost much to a set of irons nowadays.
Since using an electric caddie a few times, I have become a believer.

Haven't figured out which one I will land on, but this is definitely a contender.

• Staff

Haven't figured out which one I will land on, but this is definitely a contender.

they have 3 pretty solid options within their own brand.

May I ask which others you are considering? Count me interested....;)

May I ask which others you are considering? Count me interested....;)

I reviewed a MGI and liked it, but found it to be a bit loud.
So that one, this one and the Motocaddy M5.

I would really like one of these. Just seems like a cool thing to have.

Same price as a decent set of irons, and will last as long if not longer. Not cheap, but motocaddy make decent trolleys. If I was in the market for a remote trolley, I’d be taking a hard look at this.

I reviewed a MGI and liked it, but found it to be a bit loud.
So that one, this one and the Motocaddy M5.
Let us know when you land on one. I appreciate your honesty and testing results.

Nice clean simple machine. Price is in line with other electric caddies

That really is a good way to look at it. Just no trade in allowance.

Does anybody know whether MGI makes this for Motocaddy? I was told when doing my research a couple of years ago that MGI makes the Bat-caddy. There are many things about this Motocaddy that look very much like the MGI.

Does anybody know whether MGI makes this for Motocaddy? I was told when doing my research a couple of years ago that MGI makes the Bat-caddy. There are many things about this Motocaddy that look very much like the MGI.

No they do not.

I have a guy in my normal 4-some that landed on the MGI from Costco a month ago and he is LOVING the ease of it. I have a very old Lectronic Caddy that died a sudden death a year ago, hard to find a repair facility and i am looking hard right now

These are pretty fascinating to me, but man, that price! Still though, if all you can do or choose to do is walk, it’s got to pay for itself.

These are pretty fascinating to me, but man, that price! Still though, if all you can do or choose to do is walk, it’s got to pay for itself.
At $1495 cost and $18 per round for a cart, it would come out to 83 rounds a year and it would pay for itself. Not sure I would walk all 83 rounds, but over 2 years it would easily pay for itself.

At $1495 cost and $18 per round for a cart, it would come out to 83 rounds a year and it would pay for itself. Not sure I would walk all 83 rounds, but over 2 years it would easily pay for itself.
So my 250 is easy peasy :LOL:

So my 250 is easy peasy :LOL:
My Clic Gear has paid for itself a few times over. But, I will have one of these electrics for next season.

My Clic Gear has paid for itself a few times over. But, I will have one of these electrics for next season.
The logic checks out for sure for full time or most of the time walkers.

I spend way too much money on golf equipment and will be the first to admit it. However, I love to walk when possible. I have two bad disks and my neck was broken in a car accident many years ago. In 2019, my back was bothering me and I began looking at the electric carts. I researched every one that was available and ended up spending $1500 for the one that I have been using since. It has over 300 miles on it in the two years I have owned it. It makes golf more fun for me and it very easily is one of my best ever golf purchases.

I spend way too much money on golf equipment and will be the first to admit it. However, I love to walk when possible. I have two bad disks and my neck was broken in a car accident many years ago. In 2019, my back was bothering me and I began looking at the electric carts. I researched every one that was available and ended up spending $1500 for the one that I have been using since. It has over 300 miles on it in the two years I have owned it. It makes golf more fun for me and it very easily is one of my best ever golf purchases.
That’s the definition of a game changer Craig!

Anything that can get you on the course and keep you out there is a good thing. Lots of ppl have positive comments about the whole electric buggy use. I am in the stages of looking to get one. Cannot decide if the Ewheels (i have clicgear 3.5 buggy) or a MGI or Powakaddy are my best way forward. I think the whole remote control thing is making it hard for me to decide on which one to get.

Back