Motocaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy

Looking to walk more in 2021, so a push cart has been on my mind. Now, a cart that pushes itself :unsure:.

Way out of my price range though. Looks great, and I'm sure it performs, but just can't justify the cost.

Looking to walk more in 2021, so a push cart has been on my mind. Now, a cart that pushes itself :unsure:.

Way out of my price range though. Looks great, and I'm sure it performs, but just can't justify the cost.
I'm in the same boat as you. I'd love to give one a try, I have a push cart, but this would definitely get me walking more often. Maybe I'll hit the jackpot and get selected as one of the testers for THP, because that's probably the only way I'd ever be able to get something like this.

Nothing beats walking on a course, except walking with a caddie or not having to carry your own golf bag.

I've never seen an electric push cart in person, but can definitely see why they'd be a great piece of kit to own and use!

What's the average distance the M7 will go on a single charge?

I equate the cost much to a set of irons nowadays.
Since using an electric caddie a few times, I have become a believer.

Haven't figured out which one I will land on, but this is definitely a contender.
What’s your biggest feature that makes you lean towards the electric over manual?

What’s your biggest feature that makes you lean towards the electric over manual?
Playing a course with a number of hills and not having to push it. I enjoyed testing the MGI but it was pretty loud.

I ain't JB but for me it is an easier walk and I am fresher at the end of a round. Also, it is a pretty rad feeling to just walk down the fairway, arms swinging naturally not having to keep one hand on the cart.

Drooling 🤤 ---- I walk 18 holes three to five times per week. We have four different areas of the course where the uphill climb with a push cart takes a major toll on the body. By the end of the week, my legs are like water. I've gone from carrying my bag to rotating a couple of ClicGears to now lusting for an electric cart. I think it has something to do with getting older every year ...

Playing a course with a number of hills and not having to push it. I enjoyed testing the MGI but it was pretty loud.
Hey JB - I'm curious what was loud with the MGI? Aside from the scorecard holder rattling (which I don't even use and should take off) mine is pretty near silent.

That would be nice. I tend to stay away from courses with a lot of elevation changes while walking.

I ain't JB but for me it is an easier walk and I am fresher at the end of a round. Also, it is a pretty rad feeling to just walk down the fairway, arms swinging naturally not having to keep one hand on the cart.

so after going to the website and seeing one with a bag on it, I don’t see a cupholder spot. While not a massive issue, I’m guessing this is fairly common. Do people build little setups of their own? Or should I actually look and see if there are accessories before this ages poorly 😂

Edit: OF COURSE THERE WAS AN ACCESSORIES PAGE I DID NOT SEE

Hey JB - I'm curious what was loud with the MGI? Aside from the scorecard holder rattling (which I don't even use and should take off) mine is pretty near silent.
Had two of them and both had rattles all over it. I could hear it from 100 yards away just the movement haha. I have not tried this one out, but have tried the M5 and it was much quieter.

I’m glad we are giving away a number of these to get in the hands of forum members for their reviews.

so after going to the website and seeing one with a bag on it, I don’t see a cupholder spot. While not a massive issue, I’m guessing this is fairly common. Do people build little setups of their own? Or should I actually look and see if there are accessories before this ages poorly 😂

Edit: OF COURSE THERE WAS AN ACCESSORIES PAGE I DID NOT SEE
Easy to rack up a bill accessorizing.
The few I got for my Clic Gear add up but worth it IMO.

Had two of them and both had rattles all over it. I could hear it from 100 yards away just the movement haha. I have not tried this one out, but have tried the M5 and it was much quieter.

I’m glad we are giving away a number of these to get in the hands of forum members for their reviews.
Appreciate the response, glad I don't experience that as it would def bother me. Another plus for the M7 is the battery is waterproof.

Good luck to whoever gets to try this out, your gonna love it I'm sure.

Last edited:
Does anybody know whether MGI makes this for Motocaddy? I was told when doing my research a couple of years ago that MGI makes the Bat-caddy. There are many things about this Motocaddy that look very much like the MGI.

Id be amazed if that was true about MGI making Bat -caddy’s. From the bat caddy’s I’ve seen, they are complete garbage, a total waste of money. There’s light tears between the bar caddy carts and MGI ones.

I have a guy in my normal 4-some that landed on the MGI from Costco a month ago and he is LOVING the ease of it. I have a very old Lectronic Caddy that died a sudden death a year ago, hard to find a repair facility and i am looking hard right now

My buddy bought the zip navigator on the Costco deal and I’m impressed. I always thought a remote cart would be too much of a faff, but this thing is so easy to control. My buddy just sends it off down the fairway and catches up with it when it reaches his ball. We managed to test it up to 300yards range before we reached the green, so the range on these things must be huge. He even had the (stunning) cart girl eating out of his hand as she tore it up and down the fairway LOL.

Easy to rack up a bill accessorizing.
The few I got for my Clic Gear add up but worth it IMO.

I am going for more function than anything. The reason I get away with using a pushcart in the summer is that I just melt the umbrella right over me, and now I have shade the entire time. Makes it considerably more feasible!

I am going for more function than anything. The reason I get away with using a pushcart in the summer is that I just melt the umbrella right over me, and now I have shade the entire time. Makes it considerably more feasible!
The umbrella is not something I can use here, just to windy most times but I could see where it comes in handy. The seat is nice, cup holder great.

The umbrella is not something I can use here, just to windy most times but I could see where it comes in handy. The seat is nice, cup holder great.

Need one of those guaranteed not to fail with winds up to 55 :)

Need one of those guaranteed not to fail with winds up to 55 :)
Just change the angle and have a wind powered cart :LOL:

I would LOVE a new one, so much easier to walk the fairway with your Yeti full of coffee in one hand and the remote in the other.....get to the green and take out your putter and towel, send over to the next tee box to wait for you

I've never seen an electric push cart in person, but can definitely see why they'd be a great piece of kit to own and use!

What's the average distance the M7 will go on a single charge?
I have the m7 and have played 36 holes with it and the battery was still showing more than half charge left. They recommend charging it after every round, but I leave it for two rounds.

So, if the battery runs out mid round because you forgot to charge it (something I would totally do), is the cart able to be manually pushed?

So, if the battery runs out mid round because you forgot to charge it (something I would totally do), is the cart able to be manually pushed?
Has to be a way for that to happen. On the MGI you just change the wheel position to farther out on the axle, I would think it is something similiar.

You just move the wheels out to the outer ring on the axle and it then acts as a push cart.

Back