Motocaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy

At $1495 cost and $18 per round for a cart, it would come out to 83 rounds a year and it would pay for itself. Not sure I would walk all 83 rounds, but over 2 years it would easily pay for itself.

So at that rate, I would pay for it 3 times in a year! Not bad when you look at it that way!

I don't mind pushing, but one of these would make the walk much easier. And the weight is actually about 8 pounds lighter than the ice machine I just bought for my wife so very doable getting it in and out of the boot (LOL) almost every day.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again……… an electric cart is one of those things you don’t realize you need until you have one. Then you’ll wonder how the hell you went so long without one.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again……… an electric cart is one of those things you don’t realize you need until you have one. Then you’ll wonder how the hell you went so long without one.
This makes me want to try one even more now lol

You are not the first one to say that. I have seen saw several on course and talked to quite a few guys and all of them say the same thing, The round is much more relaxing when not pushing, more exercise, and better golf. Plus if CPO it isn't an issue.

Love the looks of this and it’s packed with features galore. Price isn’t to bad as long as it lasts for a few years.

Absolutely agreed.

I have used a remote control cart for 10+ years, over 1000 rounds (~6000 miles). The technology, size and battery life and weight keep improving. First one I had was BagBoy Navigator, built by MGI. Then BagBoy Navigatir Elite and now MGI Zip Navigator AT. The good: Makes walking fun, ease of use, nice amenities (seat, usb charger, umbrella holder, phone/gps holder. Love the 360 degree front wheels as opposed to the fixed front wheels some have. The bad: Do not get overconfident with remote control. I ran my first one into a lake. Fried the electronics and had to get a diver to get it out.

Pretty darn excited to use one of these in the next few weeks. It’ll just be nice to walk wherever I want and just have this little buddy follow me around at whatever pace I want. I’ve reviewed some really fun products, this has potential to be top 3 no question.

Pretty darn excited to use one of these in the next few weeks. It’ll just be nice to walk wherever I want and just have this little buddy follow me around at whatever pace I want. I’ve reviewed some really fun products, this has potential to be top 3 no question.
I cannot wait to hear your thoughts. This seems like a solid offering!!

I'm not holding my breath or anything like that, but I'm really hoping to hit the jackpot and join you in testing/reviewing one of these here for THP! I'd never be able to justify buying one, but to be given one to review would be mind blowing. It just looks like a great experience when I've seen people on the course with these things, and I agree, it would rate really high on the list of fun stuff to review.

This makes me want to try one even more now lol
Same!! And at least compare it against my trusty 3-wheel push cart that I’ve used the last two seasons.

I Live this comment, Used to have one that died, older Caddy model and have struck out on repair facilities for a year and a half. Can't afford a new on right now as I am working towards my retirement in a couple of years. I miss it.....99% time as much as I walk

Last edited:
Pushing the cart around this morning...couldn't help but wish I didn't have to push haha.

Went ahead and ordered the accessories bundle. Figured it would be good to have on hand when everything comes in. FL summer heat, I want my umbrella, cupholder for my water bottle, and GPS/phone holder ready to go.

Went ahead and ordered the accessories bundle. Figured it would be good to have on hand when everything comes in. FL summer heat, I want my umbrella, cupholder for my water bottle, and GPS/phone holder ready to go.
No seat?

I hear ya, I would have to have the umbrella holder for the Texas Sun. Cup holder and probably the GPS dock too. My buddy has the seat and the compartment under the seat would be okay, but i pretty much have enough room for my stuff in the bag...

I would do the same - umbrella is nice reprieve when caught out in the rain, need to have that cupholder, and phone holder would be helpful if I'm not using ARCCOS. Price seems reasonable too.

Nah. I would imagine with a seat, I would stiffen up and then want to just fall over and lay there until I died or something. I know how I feel after walking a round and then driving home. I get up, there's a lot of "Ahh noooo my legs stiffened up" and then it's a slow stumble into the house.

Nah. I would imagine with a seat, I would stiffen up and then want to just fall over and lay there until I died or something. I know how I feel after walking a round and then driving home. I get up, there's a lot of "Ahh noooo my legs stiffened up" and then it's a slow stumble into the house.

YEp, my playing partner got one and has never used it, say the storage was great and then complained it rattles....

You are not the first one to say that. I have seen saw several on course and talked to quite a few guys and all of them say the same thing, The round is much more relaxing when not pushing, more exercise, and better golf. Plus if CPO it isn't an issue.
I took a cart this past weekend. In a section of cart path only I was on the opposite end of the fairway. So I took a stroll across. Hit my shot and walked down the fairway to where my playing partner was with the cart. Got me thinking about how nice it was just to walk unhindered by a bag on my back or pushing everything in front of me. I always viewed the electric cart as an old man thing. But, before push carts took the world by storm I thought the same thing.

I took a cart this past weekend. In a section of cart path only I was on the opposite end of the fairway. So I took a stroll across. Hit my shot and walked down the fairway to where my playing partner was with the cart. Got me thinking about how nice it was just to walk unhindered by a bag on my back or pushing everything in front of me. I always viewed the electric cart as an old man thing. But, before push carts took the world by storm I thought the same thing.

I definitely had the same sentiment, but I got to demo Club Car's version of the electric caddy last summer when my course was trying them out. I don't care how many old man comments I would get from my buddies, an electric cart is absolutely awesome.

I like where your head is at.

I think I would like it especially walking courses like Ticonderoga, bear of a mountain course. I did notice that there is no little glove compartment and score card holder on the handle. Is that by design or is there an upgrade to add that.

I think I would like it especially walking courses like Ticonderoga, bear of a mountain course. I did notice that there is no little glove compartment and score card holder on the handle. Is that by design or is there an upgrade to add that.

There is an Accessory Score Card holder

Back