Motocaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy

There is an Accessory Score Card holder

Can confirm. From what it looked like, it’s like a little box of sorts. Aka, drycell phone holder. If it fits. I think my phone will fit.

Excited to see who wins the contest to help review these!

So, how does a cart like this maneuver around things like ropes? You know how they are sometimes strung up to prevent carts from driving in certain areas? Are these light enough to lift over the rope?

So, how does a cart like this maneuver around things like ropes? You know how they are sometimes strung up to prevent carts from driving in certain areas? Are these light enough to lift over the rope?
It is 28.6lbs, so add in the bag and I don't see a lot of guys lifting it over the ropes. But you could just guide it around and have it meet you where needed.

It is 28.6lbs, so add in the bag and I don't see a lot of guys lifting it over the ropes. But you could just guide it around and have it meet you where needed.
This was what I was going to say, but even if you are at 50 lbs, that's not that heavy, but you could always step on the rope to let the cart drive over it. The ropes are usually pretty loose. Also, most courses I play leave a gap between two ropes for push carts.

This was what I was going to say, but even if you are at 50 lbs, that's not that heavy, but you could always step on the rope to let the cart drive over it. The ropes are usually pretty loose. Also, most courses I play leave a gap between two ropes for push carts.
This is true. Unfortunately for me, I often times hit the ball where the course is not designed to take you haha.

This is true. Unfortunately for me, I often times hit the ball where the course is not designed to take you haha.
haha. I know that feeling all to well!

Back when i had my Lectronic Kaddy, I could walk over the role and run my caddy down the cart path or beside the rope as it had about 100yds or more that i could be from it, and still control it with no issues. Get it to the end of the rope and turn towards you. Then again there were times i could just pull a stake and replace it as you would for a shot near a stake.....

I personally just planned on installing a very sharp knife, so I will never run into rope issues again

I personally just planned on installing a very sharp knife, so I will never run into rope issues again
See there's always a solution haha.

No Follow Mode? Ouch...must have mode.
Also, front wheels too close together

I watched a guy this last weekend try to run his electric cart across a bridge over a creek on the first hole. This bridge is plenty wide enough for 3 golf cars to cross at the same time let alone push/electric carts, as it serves both #1 going out and #9 coming back to the clubhouse. He had his remote out and was trying so hard just to get it to go straight, but it would hit one side of the bridge, then he would over correct and hit the other side. It must have been his first time out with it and I could see his frustration when he kept bouncing it off the railing on both sides of the bridge. Maybe his remote batteries were dying but it looked like he was ready to throw the remote off the bridge and into the creek. Once he got across and back into the fairway, things seemed to go better for him. If I had one of those, I would keep a couple of extra sets of batteries in the bag like I do for my range finder.

I watched a guy this last weekend try to run his electric cart across a bridge over a creek on the first hole. This bridge is plenty wide enough for 3 golf cars to cross at the same time let alone push/electric carts, as it serves both #1 going out and #9 coming back to the clubhouse. He had his remote out and was trying so hard just to get it to go straight, but it would hit one side of the bridge, then he would over correct and hit the other side. It must have been his first time out with it and I could see his frustration when he kept bouncing it off the railing on both sides of the bridge. Maybe his remote batteries were dying but it looked like he was ready to throw the remote off the bridge and into the creek. Once he got across and back into the fairway, things seemed to go better for him. If I had one of those, I would keep a couple of extra sets of batteries in the bag like I do for my range finder.
You would think a person would maybe practice running it around the yard before heading to the course.

Nope, sometimes you gotta go full send. Parking lot from the car to the bag drop
I think I will play it safe if chosen and practice a bit. Hit the house a few times, run over a dog or the neighbors cat. :)

I think I will play it safe if chosen and practice a bit. Hit the house a few times, run over a dog or the neighbors cat. :)
Yeah I would definitely give it a few trial runs at home and run through my wife's flower beds haha

"Go Go Gadget Knife!"

I'd set up a racetrack in the backyard! It'd be like a grownup remote control car!

I'd set up a racetrack in the backyard! It'd be like a grownup remote control car!
There are so many dog toys in my backyard, it would be good maneuvering practice! That’s a good idea :LOL:

I have the m7 remote and with the accessory station you can attach an umbrella holder, scorecard holder,GPS holder and cup holder all to the accessory station.

It does take a bit of practice to use, managed to run mine into a bunker and also ran it into the back of my leg when I was not paying attention .

Still great fun to use and it's great walking up the fairway with the caddy racing on I front of you.

I have the m7 remote and with the accessory station you can attach an umbrella holder, scorecard holder,GPS holder and cup holder all to the accessory station.

It does take a bit of practice to use, managed to run mine into a bunker and also ran it into the back of my leg when I was not paying attention .

Still great fun to use and it's great walking up the fairway with the caddy racing on I front of you.

tell me about your growing pains with it. I'm really curious as I will be going through the process myself shortly.

$1500 + tax is not is my wheel house. When I can no longer push my Clicgear, I will ride.
and the flip side for me is that my hilly course just wears me out when pushing a manual cart. Since I went electric earlier this year I've already walked 20 rounds where I would have otherwise taken a cart. My club costs $30 per round for a cart so by the end of the summer it will have paid for itself. Even at $20 bucks per round it will have paid for itself in saved cart fees by next season.

tell me about your growing pains with it. I'm really curious as I will be going through the process myself shortly.
To be honest it's just getting used to how sensitive the buttons are on the remote, I use manual mode when going over bridges just to be safe. When you are used to it it's great, it's just like controlling a remote control toy car. It's also great when searching for your ball and you find it and you are a distance from the cart you can just bring it back to you. Also great when at the green you can pick your putter and send the cart to the next tee.

It has a safety feature if it gets to far out in front it will stop. It also has down down hill control which slows the cart down when going down hill so it does not race away. Also if you invert the wheels when pa king it away it fold down really small to fit in the back of you car easily.

Back