checkered

Team Paradise - 2023 Morgan Cup Champions!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
too high
Well Movember ends tomorrow and I've let life get in the way of trying to get donations or posting about this. Just thought I'd post up how my mo turned out and ask if anyone else did this, this year?

My Mo:

7a875fb7e30a28125c6268b9b1b6deaf-547a425dc2f2c.jpg

Nice. I meant to do it and shaved a couple toms prior to some commitments and since I have a babyface it didn't make sense to try

Nice stache , Checkered. My wedding got in the way of Movember this year but had for doing it the past few years.

I shaved mine last night, almost made the month but it was driving me absolutely nuts so it had to go. I never did stop to sign up to raise donations so I figured if I missed 3 days it wouldn't hurt...

Looking good checkered.

Really slacked off with donations this year, school just got too busy. Not sure I even broke $100 this year. If it wasn't for the girlfriend hating it, I would probably keep mine, don't really mind it.

No shave November is killing me. I look like a homeless person.

Almost done though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No shave November is killing me. I look like a homeless person.

Almost done though!

At the request of the wife, I'm also rocking no shave november instead of Movember. Probably better for everyone this way.

At the request of the wife, I'm also rocking no shave november instead of Movember. Probably better for everyone this way.

Same. I probably would have been arrested by now if I had a mustache .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas. Man I couldn't do no shave november. I have a cowlick on the right side of my jaw that makes things interesting, and I get a wicked neckbeard that just sucks. So, Movember it is for me.

Thanks fellas. Man I couldn't do no shave november. I have a cowlick on the right side of my jaw that makes things interesting, and I get a wicked neckbeard that just sucks. So, Movember it is for me.

I have a wicked neckbeard dude you just need to embrace it.

Well Movember ends tomorrow and I've let life get in the way of trying to get donations or posting about this. Just thought I'd post up how my mo turned out and ask if anyone else did this, this year?

My Mo:

7a875fb7e30a28125c6268b9b1b6deaf-547a425dc2f2c.jpg

I hope you don't have a white panel van.

Looks good dude.

Back