Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got another nice donation!!

Remember THP: everything helps, even if only a dollar!!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Whose bringing sexy back?

This guy!

DSC_0167.jpg

Were you ever on baywatch?

Were you ever on baywatch?

Ha! I wish...few hot babes on that show! Need to work on the abs. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

You guys are scaring the children with this crazt talk....

I just looked through the thread and got to here...now I need counseling....Thanks alot mcook and One-T

BDG

I just looked through the thread and got to here...now I need counseling....Thanks alot mcook and One-T

BDG

We will counsel you after the appropriate donation is made. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I started my No-Shave November Friday. I had forgotten why I like to shave daily, but this reminded me.

some ugly mo-fo's up in here lol

at least its for a good cause

some ugly mo-fo's up in here lol

at least its for a good cause

Really, who? Can't make a comment like that without throwing up a photo of yourself. Let's see it! :clapp:

Your just jealous because I brought sexy back when you could not. :laughing:

LMAO! Well I have been called Eddie Munster before so kinda close Freddie.

One-T - can't rape the willing (the wife)!!

That is so funny. I was called Eddie Munster in HS

That is so funny. I was called Eddie Munster in HS

Chunky and I are gonna be best buds!

When my hair is longer, you can really see the widow's speak and the jet black hair (before it started graying). I made a killer vampire dude!

Chunky and I are gonna be best buds!

When my hair is longer, you can really see the widow's speak and the jet black hair (before it started graying). I made a killer vampire dude!

Haha sadly I think I was called EM simply because of my big ears. And I thought we were already best buds!

Really, who? Can't make a comment like that without throwing up a photo of yourself. Let's see it! :clapp:

Your just jealous because I brought sexy back when you could not. :laughing:

jealous I am, wish I could participate but my freaking facial hair grows way too fast, Id look too homeless and probably get thrown out of work

jealous I am, wish I could participate but my freaking facial hair grows way too fast, Id look too homeless and probably get thrown out of work

Haha best excuse ever! I am too manly!!

Haha sadly I think I was called EM simply because of my big ears. And I thought we were already best buds!

Ha - we are but really best buds if you are my el capitan! My ears stick out too....probably did not help my cause. And I have Pinnochio's nose (or at least half of it).

No man...this is just the mustache. You are allowed to trim it, groom it, caress it, whatever it takes - just grow a mustache! You won't look homeless if you take care of it. Join in buddy!!

I am rocking the stache for sure. I was originally going to do no shave november, but I like the cause of this better.

In my office in Edmonton, we have about 15 people participating in Movember. I'm trying my best for a handlebar mustache! Is it bad a lady in the office walked by me and comment "you look sketchy"...

I wanted to rock handle bars but zerin bet that I couldn't keep from growing a stache below the corners of my mouth.

aefe9525-3705-3ae0.jpg

Lookin' good Luke! Kinda tough to beat the ladies off with these sweet Mo's isn't it fellas?

Dang Luke - that makes you look much different man! You look like you are 22 years old now!

I wanted to rock handle bars but zerin bet that I couldn't keep from growing a stache below the corners of my mouth.

aefe9525-3705-3ae0.jpg

hide the children

Extreme close up.

a6890ea0-3ece-1a5f.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Moustache's Rock!
Cars.com Rocks!

I do look younger. It's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back